GENERAL INFORMATION FOR BUYER'S AT AUCTION
These Terms apply to ALL sales
1) Agreement: By placing a bid in this auction, Buyer agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
2) Open Hour: Tue-Sat 10:00AM - 6:00PM. Email is the best way to reach us. (NewYork@timeauctionglobal.com). If you call, please allow some time for a response. (+1-718225-2210).
3) All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. Time Auction Global LLC, for itself and as agent for the seller, makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to any Lot. All artists? names and dates recorded in this catalog are not to be taken as qualified attributions to the artists named. No attributions to any artist or date are made or intended as to authorship or date of execution. Therefore, none of the property in this catalog is subject to any guarantee of authenticity and all the property is sold as is. All items should be an examination prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions of the correctness, description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, value, or condition of any lot are opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind, and shall be deemed a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability by Time Auction Global LLC.
4) All sales are final. We try our best to describe the material, age, and style of the lot. Potential buyers are strongly advised to personally check the items they are interested in before the auction to determine their condition, size and repair and damage. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them. No refunds, no returns, and no exchanges. Any statement, written or verbal, made by the auctioneer or any agent or employee of Time Auction Global LLC shall not be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by Time Auction Global LLC or by any seller represented by Time Auction Global LLC.
5) It is Buyer's responsibility to inspect each lot and check condition, description, provenance, and validity carefully with their own judgement BEFORE auction bidding. After the auction, we do not accept any inquiry about the correctness, description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, value, or condition of any lot, etc. Bidder has no reason to refuse the transaction.
6) Bid Discrepancies: In case of any discrepancy, from any source, the auctioneers record is the official record of the sale. In case of any tie bids, the auctioneers ruling is final. Time Auction Global LLC, will have sole and absolute discretion to determine who the successful bidder is and/or may withdraw the Lot or reoffer the Lot for sale, in the event of a dispute.
A) We offer an in-house shipping service to cut down costs. Buyer agrees that packing and shipping is done at the Buyer?s risk and that the Buyer will pay in advance all packing expenses, materials, carrier fees and insurance charges. We provide one-stop service to make your procurement easier.
B) International buyers: Please note that import duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
C) Shipping notes: We ship 10-15 Business day after the clearance of payment. We take extra care in properly and professionally pack every item we ship out to our customers through UPS fully insured with tracking.
D) SHIPPING ADDRESS MUST MATCH ADDRESS ON INVOICE! It is the responsibility of the buyer to contact the auction house through email (using the email address on the invoice) for any delivery address changing request. We are not responsible if the buyer does not receive the items with no information about the delivery address update.
E) It is the bidder's responsibility to arrange shipment. Any lots not arranged for shipment will be removed or the property will be owned by Time Auction Global LLC 60 days after the auction day.
A) Buyer will receive an invoice within three (3) business days after the auction, payment must be completed within seven (7) days. Any invoice with an outstanding balance of five (5) days after the auction may be canceled and the sale rescinded without further notice to the Buyer.
B) It is the responsibility of the buyer to contact the auction house for payment after purchasing. We recommend the bidder to use the online payment collecting system for the purchase.
C) Payment Methods: - Personal Property Sales: Time Auction Global LLC, accepts checks, wire transfers, and credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There is a flat $15 fee for domestic wire transfers and a flat $15 fee for international wire transfers. We will not release item(s) for shipment until payment has cleared the bank. There will be a $30.00 returned check fee for all check payments that are returned.
All purchases are subject to 8.875% NY sales tax unless Buyer has a valid tax-exempt certificate on file with Time Auction Global LLC, Inc. Real estate taxes are subject to standard prorations found in the Purchase Agreement.
9) Buyer's premium: The purchase price payable by the buyer shall be the sum of the final bid plus a buyer's premium of 25%. For credit card, a 3% convenience fee will be added at the time of payment.
10) Storage and Fees: Merchandise that is not picked up within 30 days after the sale will be removed from the Auction. A removal fee of $25 U.S. Dollars will be billed to the buyer. A daily storage charge of $5 per lot/day will commence regardless of lot size or value. After 60 days, items become the property of Time Auction Global LLC.
11) Modifications: Time Auction Global LLC, reserves the right to modify, add, or remove any section of these terms and conditions of sale at any time, with or without notice.
Lot Withdrawals: Time Auction Global LLC, reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time from the auction for any reason.
12) Right to refuse service as a private business Time Auction Global LLC reserves the right to refuse, deny, cancel, or terminate any/all sales without excuse or reason. Sales that are not completed will be refunded and then terminated.
13) Any and all items that are either paid or unpaid which are not picked up, not paid for storage, and/or paid to be shipped after 30 days of the auction will become the property of the auction without refund. Unpaid purchases will be canceled. Paid purchases will be canceled without refund and items will become the property of the auction. Unwillingness to pay storage fees will result in a termination of the buyers purchase(s) with no refund and items will become the property of the auction. It is not the responsibility of the auction to retrieve the buyers merchandise that is purchased, paid or unpaid. It is the bidder's responsibility to arrange shipment. Any lots not arranged for shipment will be removed or the property will be owned by Time Auction Global LLC 60 days after the auction day.
14) NO CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACKS: Each Bidder agrees to NOT, under any circumstances, initiate a credit card chargeback with respect to any charges.
Each Bidder further agrees that if, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, a credit card chargeback is initiated by the Bidder, these Terms and Conditions shall be conclusive evidence of the Bidder's (i) agreement to not initiate a credit card chargeback and (ii) waiver of any rights to initiate a credit card chargeback. Each Bidder acknowledges and agrees that on the Auctioneer's presentation of these Bidder Terms and Conditions to the bank, credit card company, or other financial institution that issued the credit card on which the disputed charges were made, such bank, credit card company, or other financial institution shall deny any credit card chargeback and shall re-credit all amounts to the account of the Auctioneer.
If a Bidder initiates a credit card chargeback, such Bidder, even if successful, shall remain liable for all purchases made at the auction and shall be responsible for all costs and expenses, including any attorneys' fees, storage fees, packaging and handling fees, transportations fees, and/or disposal fees, etc.,
15) This agreement shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of the State Of New York.
If you have not contacted Time Auction to arrange payment within 3 days of the time that invoice is sent, we will charge the credit card you used to register for the auction for the amount of your invoice.