Friday April 15th and Saturday April 16th. Other times by appointment.
Terms & Conditions
1. The ebaylive auction is much easier to follow with one of our full color catalogs. The catalogs are $25.00 and can be ordered by calling 765-764-6901 or paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Grading was done strictly and by appearance of the item, not boxes and not running
ability. Absolutely no returns are accepted on items graded C3 or lower. After 30
days we will not accept returns under any circumstances, including items that may
be described differently due to new technologies or information. Stout Auctions
makes a reasonable effort to represent authenticity, originality, and grade of items
with maximum accuracy at the time of the sale.
C3 Very Good
C4 Very good plus
C5 Excellent minus
C7 Excellent plus
C8 Like new minus
C9 Like New
3. Ebay live auctions is NOT the same as a regular ebay auction. This is provided as a service and convenience to allow people to bid at the live gallery style auction from your computer.
4. A buyer’s premium of 17.5% is added to the purchase price of any item(s) you are successful with. This is to help defray the cost to provide this service. We have already had an overwhelming positive response from individuals who feel it is much more convenient than hotel stays and traveling great distances. We hope that you find this service well worth it too. The buyers premium is 10% for those people attending and making purchases in person at the auction in Williamsport, IN.
5. Stout Auctions has made every effort to accurately describe all items being sold, but all property offered for sale is offered “as is” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. No statement in this catalog, bill of sale or invoice shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, or historical relevance of any of these items. Any such statements are strictly matters of opinion.
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to make any changes to the terms of the sale and to the catalog.
7. Title to all merchandise shall pass to the highest bidder at the fall of the Auctioneer’s “hammer”. The purchaser shall assume full risk and responsibility of the lot purchased once title has passed.
8. Payment terms: Ebay does not provide Stout Auctions with the personal or payment information that you have already provided to them. If you are a successful bidder, please email your name, UPS shipping address (no P.O. boxes), phone number and method of payment to email@example.com so that we may process your invoice. Payment may be made by cash, cashiers check (or other guaranteed funds), money order, personal check, and Bidpay. We do NOT accept Paypal or other electronic payment services.
9. All absentee shipments are shipped by UPS within US borders. Orders outside the US are shipped by the US Postal Service.
10. Indiana residents must pay 6% sales tax unless exemption is allowed under the laws regulating such tax. Out of state buyers are not required to pay Indiana sales tax for absentee purchases. Attending bidders are required to pay sales tax unless exemption is allowed under the laws regulating such tax.
11. Absentee Bids: As a service to our customers who cannot attend the sale in person, Stout Auctions will execute absentee bids if so authorized by mail, fax or online bids from our website. All lots purchased for absentee bidders will be done so at the lowest possible price regardless of the amount of the maximum bid amount (competitive bidding). We cannot execute “buy” bids. In the event of tie bids between online bidders and those present at the auction, preference will be given to the attending bidder. In the event of identical bids from online bidders, preference will be given to the first received.
12. The Auctioneer will be the final judge as to which bidder is the highest bidder. In the event of any dispute in this matter, the auctioneer shall at his discretion decide to reopen the bidding or not.
13. Stout Auctions makes every effort to execute the bids, however Stout Auctions is NOT responsible for any missed bids.
14. Stout Auctions are not responsible for any typographical errors or omissions in this catalog or in the subsequent price key.
15. The auction items can be previewed in person by setting up an appointment in the weeks previous to the auction. Public previews are Friday April 15th starting at 8:00AM and Saturday April 16th starting at 8:00AM. View our website for more information.
16. In bidding on any lot here offered the bidder indicates acceptance of these Terms of Sale. For additional information regarding the Terms of Sale or any other matter relevant to this auction contact: Stout Auctions 529 State Road 28 East Williamsport, IN 47993, fax: 765-764-1516, tel:765-764-6901.