Auction preview will be held the following dates and times: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM on December 8, 9 and 10 of 2011.
207 E. Buffalo St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SALE
1. Auction preview will be held the following dates and times: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM on December 8, 9 and 10 of 2011.
2. The Virtual Auction will begin on Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 11:00 A. M.
3. A Virtual Auction is an auction that is held only on the Internet. Our auction will be live on the Internet through LiveAuctioneers. We will also accept live bids from bidders who have pre-registered for bidding over the telephone. A Virtual Auction is not before a live audience in the gallery and bidders cannot bid on the day of the auction by visiting the gallery. In fact, the gallery will be closed to the public during the auction.
4. There are many ways to bid upon items. In addition to live bidding during the auction through LiveAuctioneers and over the telephone, you may leave bids with the gallery prior to the auction. Please ask one of our staff members to assist you with understanding the process and making arrangements to bid.
5. To register to bid on the Internet through LiveAuctioneers, begin by registering with LiveAuctioneers at www.liveauctioneers.com and, after you have been approved by LiveAuctioneers, you can register through LiveAuctioneers to bid in our auction. It is a simple process and allows bidders to participate in the auction by leaving bids before the auction or by bidding over the Internet during the auction (in real time).
6. All items in the catalog have a minimum sale price estimate. All items are for sale at any time prior to the auction and, upon sale, will be withdrawn from the online catalog. If you are interested in buying an item prior to the auction, please contact Cassie@blutstein-brondino.com All preauction prices are higher than the opening bids noted in the auction catalog. Items that are sold prior to the auction will be withdrawn from the auction and will not be available for you to bid upon. You should use the Buy Now option if you are very seriously interested in any item.
7. Buyers must agree to pay various fees and charges in order to be approved for bidding. These charges include applicable local and state sales taxes and a Buyer's Fee. All items sold through Buy Now are sold at the Buy Now price and no Buyer's Fee is added to the Buy Now price. Items bought at auction, however, will incur a 20% Buyer's Fee. The Buyer's Fee is 20% of the hammer price of the item.
8. All items must be paid for and picked up within one week of the auction.
9. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art makes no representations or warranties with respect to the authenticity or condition of any property and bidders agree to bid at their own risk and purchase the property "as is."
10. We do not pack or ship property. For packing and shipping, we suggest that buyers contact The UPS Store, Erran Bennett, Owner, 544 East Ogden Avenue, Milwaukee WI 53202 at 414-273-7780 / email email@example.com www.theupsstorelocal.com/2324 or any other packing and shipping company that you might prefer to use.
11. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art accepts the following methods of Payment: PayPal, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, certified check and direct deposit by bank wire transfer.
12. All property is sold with a reserve that is equal to or less than the low estimate.
13. Condition Reports. We will provide condition reports upon request but the reports are matters of opinion and all property is sold "as is." Bidders should inspect all property in person and make their own determinations of condition, authenticity and any other aspects of the property that are of concern and importance.
14. Bid Increments. Bidding advances at the following increments (based upon the opening bid price):
15. Ivory. Items made of ivory are subject to certain State and Federal laws and regulations. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art makes no representations to any bidders of whether items made of ivory are able to be shipped to any destination and compliance with all rules and regulations, including CITES and shipping / transportation, is solely the responsibility of the buyer.
16. Competing Bids. In the case of two identical bids upon an item, the bid will go to the first bidder to bid that amount. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art has sole discretion over bidding and the resolution of disputes between bids and bidders.
17. Failure to Pick Up or Obtain Property. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art shall levy a storage fee of $5. per day for any items that have not been paid for and removed within seven (7) days of the auction.
18. The auction is conducted by Steven M. Brondino, Wisconsin Auctioneer Number 2659-02 and Blutstein Brondino Fine Art, Wisconsin Auction Company Number 408-053.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.