TERMS OF SALE
1. Auction preview will be held the following dates and times: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM on January 26, 2013.
2. The Virtual Auction will begin on Sunday, January 27,2013 at 11:00 A. M. Central Standard Time
3. A Virtual Auction is an auction that is held only on the Internet. Our auction will be live on the Internet through LiveAuctioneers. We will also accept left-bids (proxy bids) from bidders who have pre-registered. A Virtual Auction is not before a live audience in the gallery and bidders cannot bid on the day of the auction by visiting the gallery. In fact, the gallery will be closed to the public during the auction.
4. To register to bid on the Internet through LiveAuctioneers, begin by registering with LiveAuctioneers at www.liveauctioneers.com and, after you have been approved by LiveAuctioneers, you can register through LiveAuctioneers to bid in our auction. It is a simple process and allows bidders to participate in the auction by leaving bids before the auction or by bidding over the Internet during the auction (in real time).
5. Buyers must agree to pay various fees and charges in order to be approved for bidding. These charges include applicable local and state sales taxes and a Buyer's Fee. All items sold through Buy Now are sold at the Buy Now price and no Buyer's Fee is added to the Buy Now price. Items bought at auction, however, will incur a 25% Buyer's Fee. The Buyer's Fee is 25% of the hammer price of the item.
6. All items must be paid for and picked up within one week of the auction.
7. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art makes no representations or warranties with respect to the authenticity or condition of any property and bidders agree to bid at their own risk and purchase the property "as is."
8. We do not pack or ship property. For packing and shipping, we suggest that buyers contact The UPS Store, Erran Bennett, Owner, 544 East Ogden Avenue, Milwaukee WI 53202 at 414-273-7780 / email firstname.lastname@example.org www.theupsstorelocal.com/2324 or any other packing and shipping company that you might prefer to use.
9. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art accepts the following methods of Payment: PayPal, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, certified check and direct deposit by bank wire transfer.
10. All property is sold with a reserve that is equal to or less than the low estimate.
11. Condition Reports. We may provide condition reports upon request but the reports are matters of opinion and all property is sold "as is." Bidders should inspect all property in person and make their own determinations of condition, authenticity and any other aspects of the property that are of concern and importance.
12. Bid Increments. Bidding advances at the increments indicated on LiveAuctioneers
13. Ivory and Ancient Artifacts. Items made of ivory are subject to certain State and Federal laws and regulations. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art makes no representations to any bidders of whether items made of ivory are able to be shipped to any destination and compliance with all rules and regulations, including CITES and shipping / transportation, is solely the responsibility of the buyer. Ancient Artifacts are offered subject to any Federal or State laws governing the sale of these artifacts. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art makes no warranty or representation about the authenticity or provenance of any item offered for sale including items that are believed to be ancient nor does Blutstein Brondino Fine Art guarantee these items against any claim by any third party pursuant to Federal or State laws. All items are offered "as is" and any description or descriptive terms are only the subjective opinion of the seller. Bidders are responsible for inspecting and determining the value and authenticity of any item prior to bidding - if you are not sure, please do not bid.
14. Competing Bids. In the case of two identical bids upon an item, the bid will go to the first bidder to bid that amount. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art has sole discretion over bidding and the resolution of disputes between bids and bidders.
15. Failure to Pick Up or Obtain Property. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art shall levy a storage fee of $5. per day for any items that have not been paid for and removed within seven (7) days of the auction.
16. The auction is conducted by Steven M. Brondino, Wisconsin Auctioneer Number 2659-02 and Blutstein Brondino Fine Art, Wisconsin Auction Company Number 408-053.