Friday and Saturday November 22 - 23. 10AM - 6PM. Sunday from 9:30.
Terms & Conditions
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied with no returns. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. All questions should be addressed prior to sale time. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. Personal inspection is always recommended. Omaha Auction Center will try to point out any serious problems with an item but due to the age of an item, wear and usage may not be in the description. All sales final.
Please review the lot listings to see which items will be sold as choice or 1 and x times the bid.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Omaha Auction Center has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered. If you can not attend the auction in person, we urge you to send a representative of your choice to inspect the item or items for you.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 10% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY.
4. Shipping- Winning bidders are responsible for all shipping and handling fees. We will pack and ship any items that will fit safely into a USPS Priority box and your credit card will be charged again for the actual postage plus insurance. No handling fee will be charged. All other items will be taken to the UPS store for packing and mailing unless other arrangements are made. Payment for shipping through UPS will be made directly to the UPS Store.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card supplied. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Omaha Auction Center and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Omaha, Nebraska.