Thursday February 13, 10 am - 7 pm
Friday February 14, 10 am - 7 pm
Saturday February 15, 9:30 am - 11 am auction start
Terms & Conditions
** Please make sure to read these terms as it is a binding contract between you and Hutter Auction Galleries, LLC.
* The buyer is fully responsible for ALL shipping and handling costs AND arrangements. There are local FedEx and UPS stores within blocks of our gallery. (Recommended UPS Store 4769 - Tel. 212-581-2669). We can box very small items and can ship via USPS in "if it fits, it ships" campaign. There is a fee for handling and you must pay for all shipping and insurance costs. For larger items and/or long distance shipping, we reccomend Cirker Fine Art Logistics 646-784-0792, Ply Con 773-640-5110, or Craters and Freighters 877-278-6378.
* We accept payment by major credit cards VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover, or cash, check or wire transfer (EFT)within 5 days of the auction date.
* Hutter Auctions adds a 23% buyers premium to ALL on line purchases, Liveauctioneers and our website absentees.
* Items that are not claimed, paid for, and picked up within one week of the auction will be subject to storage charges and/or forfeiture. Storage fees will be assessed at $25 per item, per day on items that remain at the gallery as of the eighth day from the auction date.
* Hutter Auction Galleries reserves the right to change these terms at any time. In cases of disputes, Hutter Auction Galleries decisions are final.
* By purchasing either in person, or on line, you are completing a contract which is binding and inclusive. If this contract is broken, Hutter Auctions reserves the right to take any and all actions to recover losses including legal actions and Liveauctioneers postings of delinquent buyer status.
* Everything is sold AS IS and WHERE IS. While we do our best to describe the items properly, neither Hutter Auctions, nor the consignors make any guarantees or warranties to the accuracy of these descriptions. Please ask for a condition report and visit our website for bigger photographs.
* Hutter Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or combine any lots listed in the catalogue at its sole discretion. Hutter Auctions and its auctioneers have final say in any dispute among bids or winning bidders. Hutter Auctions' records shall be conclusive in any dispute.
* The purchase price payable by a buyer at auction shall be the final bid plus a 23% buyer's premium. All purchases and premiums are subject to NYC sales tax rate of 8.875% unless a valid resale certificate is presented. A resale tax form must be completed in full prior to time of purchase. Items shipped out of state are not subject to local taxes.
* No merchandise shall be given out prior to the end of the entire auction session. Hutter Auctions reserves the right to hold merchandise paid for until all funds are received in our bank.
* All items in this catalogue are offered by Hutter Auction Galleries LLC (also referred to as Hutter Auctions) either as agent for the consignor or as owner.
* Hutter Auctions takes payment in the form of major credit cards, cash, certified checks, personal or business checks, or wire transfers (EFT). International check fees (outside the USA) can and will be charged to the buyer. We will charge a $30 fee on all checks returned as unpayable.
* Items in the catalogue may have a reserve which is a confidential minimum bid price agreed to between Hutter Auctions and the consignor. Any reserve/minimum bid will be either at or below the published low estimate in our catalogue. The Auctioneer may open bidding and advance bidding on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of reserve.
* Hutter Auctions reserves the right to refuse a bid from a potential buyer who has not established themselves with management prior to the auction.
* Hutter Auctions does not guarantee the authenticity of any signature that appears on any work that we offer for sale unless so stated at the time of auction; the only guarantee is the medium in which a particular work is executed. All weights and measurements are approximate. Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact.
* Hutter Auctions shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
* If you are in doubt, please ask BEFORE the auction. We are happy to receive emails, in-mails (liveauctioneers.com in-mail system) or phone calls. We will give you verbal un-binding condition reports when requested, provenance when available, and non-biased opinions on anything we have to offer for auction. Once you bid, and buy, this is a binding contract. Everything is sold as is, where is, and without recourse. NY State law states that "title passes on the drop of the hammer" and the buyer is responsible and obligated to pay all due invoices in full.