Monday 8:30am-5:00pm EST.
Tuesday 8:30am-6:00pm EST.
Wednesday 8:30am-5:00pm EST.
Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm EST.
Friday 8:30am-6:00pm EST.
Saturday 8:30am-8:00pm EST.
701-D West Main Street
Purcellville, VA 20132
Terms & Conditions
You are responsible for yourself and for examining the articles prior to bidding.
All items are sold "as is, where is." When the item is sold it becomes the responsibility of the buyer. ALL SALES ARE
FINAL. We do not give credit or refunds.
AoM, the auctioneers, their agents, the owners of the premises and all other persons for whom the auctioneer is acting
shall not be liable to any person for damages to their person or property while in, on, or about these premises, nor shall
they be liable for hidden defects. All persons are on the premises at their own risks and shall defend, indemnify and save
harmless auctioneers and Sellers from any and all liability whatsoever.
Use of the Auctions on Main bid card means that the bidder has read and fully understands and agrees to the terms of this auction.
- Bidders are required to register prior to bidding and must use the numbers issued to them. A valid drivers license is required to register.
- Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If a purchaser breaches any of these Terms of Sale, including the obligation to pay for purchased items, AoM may seek all remedies under the law including canceling the sale and reoffering the property without reserve, with any difference charged to the purchaser in breech.
- All announcements made at the beginning of the auction shall take precedence over all previous oral or written announcements or any printed material or advertisements.
- AoM is not responsible for bidders error due to catalog changes, misprints or information not known at time of the catalogues.
- The Auctioneer is the legal representative of the seller(s) and presides over the auction.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to divide any lot, to combine lots or withdraw any lot(s) from the auction.
- The order of sale of the articles is at the discretion of the auctioneer
- The auctioneer/auction company has the right to reject any and all bids.
- The auctioneer/auction company has the right to bid on behalf of the buyer or the seller.
- Absentee bidders must register and complete the Absentee Bid Form. Bids received first will prevail in the event of an identical bid. Bidding by Absentee does not eliminate or postpone the payment and removal requirements for the auction.
- The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. If a dispute arises between bidders or if there is any doubt on the auctioneer's part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have final say in determining the
successful bid, or, whether or not to reoffer or resell the article in dispute.
- The auctioneer shall serve as the sole arbiter as to who is/is not allowed to bid on a disputed article.
- The auctioneer's decisions as to the disputed or tie bids will be final.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.