Monday, April 21st, 3PM til 7PM or
Call for appointment and private preview 828.698.8485
Monday, April 21, 3PM until 7PM EST or
Call for appointment for private preview 828.698.8485
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SALE
1. All items are sold as is, where is. All items are available for preview prior to the sale at the indicated preview times or by appointment; use this time for your own evaluation. By bidding, you are signifying that you have examined the item as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine the item. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should not be interpreted as a guarantee. All weights and measurements are approximate. The antique market is replete with reproductions, fakes, etc., and we will call attention to these items as they are known to us. We will also call attention to chips, repairs, and other pertinent information as we can. If there is a question in your mind about a particular item, we suggest that you do not bid since we do not give refunds. Statements made by Shelley's Auction Gallery,its employees, or its contracted workers shall not be considered a warranty by Shelley's Auction Gallery or any consignor to the auction. GOLD WEIGHTS ARE RECORDED AS TOTAL WEIGHT OF THE ITEM INCLUDING GEMSTONES, ETC.
2. Items which are being shipped must be paid in full before they will be released to a shipper. All ONLY are shipped by Shelley's for a flat rate of $20 via FedEx 2nd Day Air with receipt signature required. We will combine lots when possible. Shipping for any items which are not currency, coin, small jewelry item, and small gemstones are the responsibility of the buyer. We have used a local shipper for years which we recommend for their quality and integrity; however, feel free to make your own arrangements with any shipper. We recommend Mail Box and Pack of Hendersonville https://MailBoxAndPack.com/auction-services
4. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to items purchased through the internet services of Live Auctioneers.
5. This is not an absolute or unreserved auction. The auctioneer reserves the right to remove any item from the sale.
6. If items are picked up by the purchaser, the items must be paid for prior to pick up. These items will be subject to NC Sales Tax at 6.75% unless a Tax ID number is provided. We will store any paid items for up to 30 days at no charge.
7. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice and must be made by Paypal, cash, approved check, VISA, or MasterCard.
8. For those wishing to pick up their items from our gallery, please make arrangements with our office for time and date. 828.698.8485
9. Auctioneer's liability to the buyer resulting in loss or damage shall not exceed the bid amount plus buyer's premium.