Terms & Conditions
- The present general conditions apply to all sales organized by Veilingen Rodin . Participation in the sale implies the acceptance of these conditions.
- All prices are in Euro
- The last and highest bid will be the buyer. By dispute concerning the highest bid, the auctioneer will make the final decision.
- All goods will be sold in the current state. Information in the catalogue is only informative and is no guarantee. The buyer is expected to have taken a good look at the item so after the sale no complaints will be accepted.
- All transportation cost are for the buyer. The buyer also needs to arrange the transportation with a company of his choice. You can work with Eurosprinter, DHL,.. The items won’t be shipped before the whole payment is received. The payment must be completed three days after the purchase. For people living in Belgium the goods can be collected the next day on the location of the auction. They can be collected, with an appointment, in our bureaus in Wondelgem. Or they can be brought to you, this costs 50 euros.
- As soon as the hammer falls, the buyer is responsible for every kind of damage, loss,.. In case of payment with cheque or money transfer, the buyer becomes the owner as soon as the money has been received on the account.
- The auctioneer has the right to refuse bids from every bidder without explanation.
- The auctioneers has the right to withdraw, combine or eave out certain lots.
- We are a Belgian company so every dispute concerning their validity, their interpretation, their execution or their dissolution will be the exclusive competence of the courts of Brussels.
- Veilingen Rodin cannot be held responsible for technical problems when using telephone bidding. Written bids should be received two days before the day of the auction. Included we should find the bidder’s bank details.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.