CONDITION OF SALE
1. All property is sold "AS IS" neither Houston Auction Barn nor the seller makes any warranty or representation with respect to the property, and they shall not be responsible for the correction of the catalog or other descriptions of the property. The descriptions of the condition of articles in the catalog, including all references to damages or repairs, are provided as service to interested persons, but are not warranted to be correct. Accordingly, all lots should be viewed personally by prospective buyers to evaluate the conditions of the articles offered for sale.
2. Some of the lots in this sale are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential price agreed upon by the seller and auctioneer, below which the lot will not be sold. Majority of lots cataloged are without any reserve.
3. Houston Auction Barn reserves the right to withdraw any lot before or at the sale.
4. The highest bidder acknowledges by the auctioneer shall be the buyer. The Auctioneer has the right to reject any bid. In the case of any disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the high bidder.
5. All merchandise purchased onsite must be paid for and removed on night of sale, while all online bids need to be paid within 3 days after the auction ends. We will work to coordinate shipping so that it is affordable. Once items are packed a second charge will be processed to cover shipping of your items.
6. Methods of payment include cash, credit cards, money orders and Paypal.
7. All purchases from customers located in Texas are subject to 8.25% sales tax that will be added to your purchase. unless you provide a local sales tax permit.
8. Houston Auction Barn receives a commission from all property sold on the hammer price for each item to be paid by the buyers as part of the purchase price. Houston Auction Barn will charge 13% Buyers Premium for all items purchased.
9. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions, as well as any other terms that may be announced at our sale.
10. Any announcements made by the Auctioneer will supersede previous terms and conditions announced.