By registering to bid and/or submitting any bid, you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
We thank you for your interest and participation.
- All items offered for auction are guaranteed to be as described. If we state facts about jewelry such as gold content or weight, it is sold as fact. Carat weights and quality are approximate and to the best of our knowledge and may vary by appraiser. Measurements are in inches and are approximates but within reasonable margins. We try to note restoration, repair, damage, or defects. We also try to picture damage in the online listings. Please ask for additional condition reports about specific concerns or additional images of any damage you are unsure of. If there is a problem concerning condition the buyer must notify us immediately and return the item at their expense within 10 days. After the 10 day period, all items are considered to have been sold "as is, where is".
If the item is damaged in transit or has another undisclosed condition issue purchaser is required to notify BSD immediately upon receipt of shipped item. Acceptable notice is email, phone or fax. We will then arrange for return or insurance claim. Buyer agrees to cooperate fully in filing any insurance claim.
REGISTRATION and BIDDING
- Buyers must register with Live Auctioneers.
- ALL BIDDERS MUST BE REGISTERED AND APPROVED BY 10AM, NOVEMBER 5, 2014.
- In order to be approved, bidders may be asked to supply BSD with valid VISA or MasterCard information.
- Successful on-line bidders will be notified following the auction and will be provided an invoice and payment details.
BUYER'S PREMIUM and SALES TAX
- NY Residents are required to pay NY State Sales Tax on each sale.
- If sales tax exempt, you must present us with a valid exemption number.
- All items must be paid for within 7 days of the auction. After 7 days we will file a dispute against the buyer and LiveAuctioneers bidding may be disrupted. We will not remove a dispute until the item is paid in full.
- A $20 fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
- No item may be removed or will be shipped until full payment has been made.
These charges include insurance for the full purchase price, packing, supplies and postage.
- All shipping, packing, handling costs and insurance for the full purchase price are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Items will only be shipped to the purchaser's Live Auctioneers registration/billing address.
- We do not share our bidder information, addresses, email addresses or other personal information with anyone. We use your information to communicate with bidders regarding purchases and other auction business.