1. A 20% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot. Plus a 3% online transaction fee.
2. All goods are sold "as is" and "where is" and "with all faults". All sales are final. All items are sold without warranty as to authenticity, date, origin, conditions, etc. If goods prove defective after purchase, the buyer shall assume all costs for repair or servicing. Condition reports are not included. It is the sole responsibility of the prospective bidders to examine lots and decide their level of interest. Neither the auctioneer, nor the consignor, is responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions. All weights and measurements are approximate.
3. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether or not to re-offer the lot.
4. The purchaser assumes complete responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
5. Absentee bids and phone bids will be executed as a convenience to the customers. The auction house will not be held responsible for any errors or failure to accurately execute bids. Absentee bidders are required to submit their bids 24 hours prior to the auction.
6. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
7. Some of the lots in the sale are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed by the consignor and the Alpha and Omega LLC. In most cases, the reserve will be set below the estimated range, but in no case will it exceed the estimate given. A representative of The Alpha and Omega LLC will execute such reserves by bidding for the consignor. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject an opening bid that in his opinion is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
8.The auction house reserves the right to hold property 2 weeks for personal checks until the check clears. Potential buyers of expensive lots should discuss payment before the sale. A $35.00 fee will be charged for returned checks. If a check fails to clear after second deposit, the purchaser will be held responsible foe any and all fees incurred until we have collected good funds.