1. This Auction is presented by Antiquarian Traders Auctions, Inc. The Auction is conducted under these Terms and Conditions of Auction and applicable state and local law.
2. Exclusively Internet
1. All sales are strictly for cash, checks, or wire transfers in United States dollars. Credit cards accepted, subject to the following limitations: a) sales are only to the cardholder, b) purchases are shipped to the cardholder's registered and verified address. Payment is due upon closing of the Auction session and upon presentment of an invoice. Invoices will be e-mailed or faxed to buyers. Auctioneer reserves the right to void an invoice if payment in full of the invoice is not received within seven (7) days after the close of the Auction.
2. Lots delivered in the state of California are subject to all applicable state and local taxes, unless appropriate permits are on file with us
3. Auctioneer reserves the right to require payment in full in good funds before delivery of the merchandise to the buyer.
4. Title shall not pass to the successful Bidder until all invoices are paid in full.
1. If buyer is unsatisfied with purchase for any reason, he/she may return it provided shipping is paid both ways and a 10% restocking fee is paid to Auctioneer. Notification must be within five (5) days of receipt of goods in writing via e-mail. Returns must be in the same condition as when sold.
DELIVERY, SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
Shipping, handling and insurance charges will be added to invoices.
All shipping charges will be borne by the successful Bidder. Auctioneer will arrange shipping when requested and will endeavor to find the cheapest and best way to deliver merchandise. Buyer will be notified of the charges in advance. Any risk of loss during shipment will be covered by insurance which is paid by buyer and included in the freight charge.
In the event an item is damaged either through handling or in transit, Auctioneer's maximum liability shall be the amount of the successful bid including the Buyer's Premium.
Unless prior arrangements are made, merchandise will be shipped when a suitable carrier is found. Storage charges will accrue if goods are not picked up or shipped within a forty five (45) day period. Buyer will not be responsible for said charges if delay is caused by Auctioneer.
1. No warranties as to condition, age, value, or authenticity are contained in any of the lot descriptions. Said descriptions are for the sole purpose of identifying the items for those bidders who do not have the opportunity to view the lots prior to bidding. Such descriptions represent the Auctioneer's best opinion based on reputation and experience.
2. In the event of an attribution error, Auctioneer may at its sole discretion, correct the error on the Internet, or, if discovered at a later date, to refund the buyer's money without further obligation. Under no circumstances shall the obligation of the Auctioneer to any Bidder be in excess of the purchase price for any lot in dispute.
3. Auctioneer disclaims all liability for damages, consequential or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the sale of any property by Auctioneer to Bidder. Any statement made by the Auctioneer is an opinion and does not constitute a warranty or representation.
1. In consideration of participation in the auction and the placing of a bid, a Bidder expressly releases Auctioneer from any and all claims arising out of any dispute. Buyer's remedy is the right of return within five (5) days.