PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. All property offered and sold through Pegasus Auction shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth below. When bidding on any lot offered by Pegasus Auction, whether present in person or by agent, by absentee bid, telephone, internet or other means the bidder indicates acceptance of the following Terms and conditions
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. We can only accept bidders Wire Transfer.
3. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. Although all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither auctioneer nor consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
* Please note that all Goods, with no guarantee as to authorship or as to authenticity. All sales are final, no returns will be accepted. It is the responsibility of the potential buyer to determine whether or not any of these Goods might be original.
* Please note that all Goods, with no guarantee as age or authenticity of the color. All sales are final, no returns will be accepted. Judgment of such qualities is at the sole discretion of the buyer.
* Please note that High and low estimates are provided solely for comparison purposes and Pegasus Auction makes no warranties of any kind relating to them.
3. All bidders are required to register prior to bidding. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder's number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered bidder. The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for bidding card or the privilege of bidding by number at the auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.?
4. All property purchased from Pegasus Auction must be removed within 20 days after the auction date. Pegasus Auction will not be responsible for paid items left for over 20 days after the auction date. (Unless a prior agreement has been made). Items left after 20 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item Pegasus Auction can exercise the right to re-auction.
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or reoffer the lot for sale. The auctioneer shall have sole discretion to refuse any bid, or refuse to acknowledge any bidder.
6. Some of the lots in our auctions are subject to a Reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price, below which the lot will not be sold agreed upon by the consignor and Pegasus Auction. Representatives of Pegasus Auction will execute such reserves by bidding on behalf of the consignor.
7. Packing, shipping, handling and insurance are the buyer's responsibilities.