Why choose VanDerBrink Auctions?
VanDerBrink Auctions firmly believes and has proven that any auction that is well advertised, professionally run and marketed, with active bidding will bring what the market shows for that item or real estate that day in time. The Auction is the best way to sell almost anything-LAND, Real Estate, Your collections, settling an Estate, or other need. An auction also allows the Seller to set, the date, time, and place and set their terms for selling their item.
The Auction Method is also the only Method that can offer the seller more than the asking price or expected price through competitive bidding. The Auction is the last great "Free" method of selling. VanDerBrink Auctions will work with you, as a team, to promote, arrange, and market your auction Locally and Nationally. We understand that every auction is different and each auction requires it's own plan for success. We look forward to working with you on your next successful Auction! Just give us a call if you have any questions, we are here to help.
Why choose VanDerBrink Auctions for your next successful sale?
* Professional, friendly, experienced auction and real estate services. Licensed and Bonded. Commercial Liability Policy.
* Excellent marketing & advertising skills. Listings on the Internet, Nationals and local exposure.
* Variable commission rates. We negotiate all rates.
* Nationally and regionally recognized.
* Specialty in collector cars, parts, and automotive related items, salvage yard liquidations, private automotive collections, and automotive business liquidations.
* Proven and experienced at selling farm ground - land at auction.
* Automotive and salvage yard background and family owned.
* Conducting auctions of all kinds
* Farming background - learned hard work and we bring this ethic to your auction!
* Experience that counts! Proven track record of successful auctions!
* Huge customer mailing and e-mailing lists. Many contacts and connections.
* Product knowledge – we do research to represent your items/real estate for sale!
* Auction set-up; we work with you! A well arranged auction will bring better prices. We provide a variety of avenues and ideas for the arrangement for your auction. We can have it a regular farm sale or household auction or a huge "event". We also provide decorating, promotions, and other fun ideas. We will sit down and discuss this with you and start out plan for your successful sale.
* Working with you as a team for a successful sale!
* Friendly clerking and cashiering services.
* Computerized and itemized. We’ll handle titles, paperwork, and work with your attorney. All expenses are disclosed and you will receive copies of billings related to your sale. You will be provided with a detailed balance sheet and sale summary print-outs. Great records and very detailed. Excellent for attorneys, executors, and record keeping.