Thursday December 28, 4 to 6 PM Central Standard Time
Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT POINTS THAT BIDDERS SHOULD UNDERSTAND
- THIRD PARTY SHIPPING
- EBAY AUCTION ENDING TIMES ARE NOT ACCURATE
- BUYER'S PREMIUM OF 12.5% WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL PRICE
- ESTIMATES ARE AN EBAY FUNCTION & DO NOT REFLECT VALUE
- LIVE AUCTION POLICY DIFFERS REGARDING TIE BID AND FIRST BID PLACED
- BID HISTORY MAY SHOW CONSECUTIVE BIDS BY ONE BIDDER
- PLEASE READ THE TERMS OR CALL US AT 1.800.252.1501 WITH QUESTIONS
- Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Payment terms are PAYPAL, cash, Visa, Master Card and approved checks. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank. Sales Tax will not be collected. Winning bidders participating via telephone, Internet or absentee bids will be subject to a 12.5% buyer's premium. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers guarantees the authenticity of origin as stated in the first bold line of the catalogue description, with the exception of amendments by any oral or written notices or announcements at the time of the auction. "Origin" is defined as the creator, period, culture, or source, as set forth in the first bold line of a lot in the catalog. Exclusions "Many items by the very nature of their age have wear that reflects their years of use, and normal wear will not be listed. Major damage or restoration that, in the opinion of the auctioneers, is of concern to a dealer or collector will be detailed. Buyers who would like to know the fine points regarding condition should call prior to the auction. Buyers should examine items before placing a bid. All other guarantees of authenticity or authorship, expressed or implied, are hereby disclaimed. There is no other warranty, express or implied. Each and every lot is sold "as is". LIABILITY: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers guarantees the authenticity of origin of a lot for a period of fourteen (14) days from the date of the auction and only to the original purchaser of record at the auction. If it is determined to our satisfaction that the bold line listing for an item is incorrect, the sale will be rescinded provided the lot is returned to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers in the same condition in which it was at the time of the auction. It is also the policy of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers to have the purchaser obtain, at the purchaser"s expense, the opinion of two recognized experts in the field, mutually acceptable to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers and the purchaser, before any consideration to rescind the sale under the above guarantee. The purchaser's sole remedy in the event of disputed authenticity of origin of any lot shall be the rescission of the sale and return of the original purchase price and premium paid by the purchaser. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers accepts no liability of any kind for an item after the gavel has fallen. WITHDRAWN LOTS: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw any property before the auction and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of the property. SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer is the sole determinant as to who is the successful bidder. Once the auctioneer"s gavel falls, the successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot. DISPUTED AND REJECTED BIDS: The auctioneer reserves the right to re-open the bidding on the disputed lot. The auctioneer also reserves the right to reject nominal bids and to withdraw from the auction items that do not receive a bid reflective of an item's worth. In the event of discrepancies, saleroom records take precedence regarding hammer price and the winning bidder. ESTIMATES & RESERVES: Presale estimates are intended as guides and may not be reflective of actual gavel price. Some of the items in this auction are subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed upon by the consignor and Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions LLC. CONDITION REPORTS: Absentee bidders should call or email for an updated condition report. This report supersedes the catalog description. We can answer questions until 24 hours before the start of the first session. ABSENTEE BIDS: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers accepts absentee bids including internet bids, live auction internet bids and telephone bids. These bids are executed competitively. All absentee bid items are purchased as inexpensively as possible. Absentee bidding procedures are not foolproof and Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers is not responsible for failing to execute any absentee bids.
Invoices will be sent to the successful bidders not present at the auction within five business days of the auction. As for shipping, typically the buyer contacts a local packing and shipping company similar to those listed below, and receives an estimate. Upon a successful bid, we take care of getting the item to the shipper. Connection is made with them at least once a week and upon receipt of the item, they handle all packing, insurance, shipping etc. We are responsible only for the chosen shipper receiving the item(s) in good condition. Since we have no in-house shipping department this makes for a much faster and more professional shipping method.
Contact information for those we have worked with in the past is as follows: The UPS Store 816.820.4837, Lee's Summit MO, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know if you have other questions.
Payment is expected upon receipt of the invoice. Items may not leave the premises until payment is made and checks have cleared. A fee of $25 will be assessed on all returned checks.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidder's acceptance of the above terms and conditions.