- EBAY AUCTION ENDING TIMES ARE NOT ACCURATE
- A BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL PRICE
- BID HISTORY MAY SHOW CONSECUTIVE BIDS BY ONE BIDDER
- THE eBay SYSTEM MAY INCORRECTLY INDICATE WINNING BIDDER STATUS, THE AUCTIONEER'S DECLARATION IS THE SOLE DETERMINANT OF A WINNING BID
- PLEASE READ THE TERMS OR CALL US AT 1.800.252.1501 WITH QUESTIONS
- Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Bidding on any item indicates the bidder's acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Payment terms are PAYPAL, Visa, Master Card and approved checks. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank.
2. A buyer's premium of 13% will be added to the hammer price of each lot.
3. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers guarantees the authenticity of origin of a lot for a period of fourteen (14) days from the date of the auction and only to the original purchaser of record at the auction. If it is determined to our satisfaction that the bold line listing for an item is incorrect, the sale will be rescinded provided the lot is returned to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers in the same condition in which it was at the time of the auction. It is also the policy of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers to have the purchaser obtain, at the purchaser expense, the opinion of two recognized experts in the field, mutually acceptable to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers and the purchaser, before any consideration to rescind the sale under the above guarantee. The purchasers sole remedy in the event of disputed authenticity of origin of any lot shall be the rescission of the sale and return of the original purchase price and premium paid by the purchaser. There are no other guarantees, expressed or implied, all items are sold AS-IS.
4. WITHDRAWN LOTS: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw any property before the auction and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of the property. 5. SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer is the sole determinant as to who is the successful bidder. Once the auctioneers gavel falls, the successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot.
6. DISPUTED BIDS - In the event of discrepancies, saleroom records take precedence regarding hammer price and the winning bidder.
7. Invoices will be sent to the successful bidders not present at the auction WITHIN TWO HOURS OF THE LAST AUCTION LOT. As for shipping, typically the buyer contacts a local packing and shipping company similar to those listed below, and receives an estimate. Upon a successful bid, we take care of getting the item to the shipper. Connection is made with them at least once a week and upon receipt of the item, they handle all packing, insurance, shipping etc. We are responsible only for the chosen shipper receiving the item(s) in good condition. Since we have no in-house shipping department this makes for a much faster and more professional shipping method.
Contact information for those we have worked with in the past is as follows: The UPS Store 816.812.4828, Lee s Summit MO, email: firstname.lastname@example.org And Roy at Craters and Freighters 816.505.2333.
Let us know if you have other questions.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of the above terms and conditions.