The property listed in this sale will be offered and sold under the following terms and conditions.
1. The Auctioneers have endeavored to catalogue and describe correctly the property being sold, and the catalogue descriptions are guaranteed to be accurate to with in one-half inch. The Auctioneers reserve the right to make verbal corrections and provide additional information from the block at the time of the sale. Absentee bids will not be executed on the items which are found to be other than described in the catalogue. Since opinions can differ, particularly in the matter of condition, the Auctioneers will be the sole judges in the matter of refunds.
2. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion as to who was the successful bidder, or he may re-offer the disputed item for sale if he so wishes.
3. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of the article being offered.
4. Full payment of each purchaser's account must be received on the date of purchase. We accept Visa, Matercard, Personal Checks, Business Checks, Money Orders, Cashiers Checks and Paypal. No merchandise will be released with out guaranteed funds. Items purchased must be removed immediately after each sale unless specific arrangements to hold the item have been made with the Auctioneers.
5. All Sales are final. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Auctioneers and request for refunds for items purchased in person at the gallery must be made before the item leaves the gallery. Items purchased by Absentee, Internet, or Phone bids must be examined and request for refund made immediately upon receipt of the item or items. Refunds requested on the grounds of authenticity must be made within 21 days of the date of the auction, and such refunds must be accompanied by at least one supporting statement in writing from an authority recognized by the Auctioneers.
6. The auctioneers reserve the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal or business check until the check has cleared the bank, if the Auctioneers deem such an action necessary to protect their interest. Makers of bad checks will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
7. All purchasers are subject to the Florida 6% sales tax unless the Purchaser possesses a Florida Sales Tax exemption number. If you are an out of state dealer you must sign the Florida form that you have a tax except number in another state.
8. There is a 18% buyers premium at this auction
9. Bidding on any article(s) indicates your acceptance of these terms.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.