7/27-28 Shanghai 11AM-5PM
Yunzhou Coin Market, No.88 Da Muqiao Rd, Shanghai, N 05,
7/29 BEIJING 9AM-5PM
Section E002, Bao Guo Temple Marker, Xuanwu District
8/06-10 AMERICAN NUMISMATIC CONVENTION PHILADELPHIA
Hall A/B 1101 Arch Street
Select Lots available
8/18-9 HANGZHOU Copper Festival 11AM-4PM
Select Lots Available
8/21 HONG KONG 10AM-6PM
HYATT REGENCY HONG KONG 18 HONAI ROAD
HONG KONG 10AM-6PM
HYATT REGENCY HONG KONG 18 HONAI ROAD
852 2311 1234
Terms & Conditions
1. Each CHAMPION AUCTION event is strictly conducted pursuant to the terms of sale of CHAMPION AUCTION, an iASURE Company.
2. By bidding with CHAMPION AUCTION (herein referred to as a sales firm), each bidder agrees to a 18% BUYER'S CHARGE. The winning bid in each lot will have the 18% BUYER'S FEE added to the invoice, over and above the actual sum of the bid or offer. ALL AUCTION SALES must be paid in CASH and immediately upon being notified of a winning bid. CHAMPION AUCTION only accepts U.S. funds and currency.
3. All estimates are listed in US Dollars and currency. All bids are expected to be offered rounding to the nearest MULTIPLE of US $5 and/or US $10.
4. The sales firm will sell all lots to the highest bidder.
5. The sales firm reserves the right to refuse or reject any and all bids.
6. All lots are placed on sale subject to the reserve price set by the SELLER. The SELLER has the right to bid on any lot or lots either personally or through a representative.
7. In the event that the sales firm finds identical bids submitted by mail for the same lot, the offer first received at the offices of CHAMPION AUCTION will be awarded that lot.
8. Winning bidders will be notified by the sales firm and sent an invoice for the lot or lots awarded to them. The costs of all postage and postal insurance will be added to all invoices ($5 minimum). All lots sold are shipped via registered air mail and fully insured at the cost of the winning bidder. The insurance and risk of loss for all lots shipped outside the continental United States are the responsibility of the winning bidder. By placing a bid with the sales firm, the bidder, should he or she be notified of winning a lot or lots, agrees that the sales firm is not responsible for lots that are lost, defaced, damaged or destroyed in transit and/or in the possession of the shipping company. For winning bidders who place bids in the continental United States, the RISK OF LOSS IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNING BIDDER as soon as the lot or lots are in the possession of the postal service or shipping agency.
9. The sales firm is not responsible for any error in bidding. All bidders are asked to CHECK THEIR BID SHEET(S) and BID ON THE LOT DESIRED.
10. All bidders MUST provide and establish credit references prior to participating in a CHAMPION AUCTION event and/or bidding on a lot. Should credit references remain unavailable, a bidder must submit a DEPOSIT of a minimum of 25% of, but not limited to, the lot or lots desired. The deposit will be applied to the winning bid and any overage will be refunded. The sales firm reserves the right to demand PAYMENT IN FULL before shipping and/or delivering successful bidders their winning lot(s).
11. Sales finalized with the sales firm are not in any way sales on approval. A bidder, upon winning one or more lots, assumes the responsibility of payment. All successfully won bids must be paid in full within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase. The sales firm reserves the right to charge interest on any overdue payment at a rate of no less than two-and-one-half percent (2.5%) per month. Under no condition will the sales firm accept lots returned by mail or alternative shipping agent without the written consent of CHAMPION AUCTION. Requests for the return of lots must be made within three (3) days after the receipt of said lots. Late remittance for any reason is just cause to cancel all privileges of return. If a bidder has received written permission to return one or more lots, the sales firm will only accept the item(s) housed in the original box and/or casing, completely sealed and intact.
12. Lots are sold with all faults, imperfections and errors written within the body of their respective descriptions. The sales firm and/or the seller do not and will not provide a warranty of any type to any buyer and/or winning bidder. The sales firm and/or the seller are not liable for any fault or error of the description or the lack of authenticity or accuracy of any lot.
13. Except as expressly written in the TERMS OF SALE, the sales firm and its agents and employees make no warranties, guarantees or representations regarding the sale of a lot. Further, the sales firm and its agents and employees expressly disclaim all warranties, guarantees and representations including, but not limited to, a warranty of merchantability in connection with any numismatic properties sold by CHAMPION AUCTION.
14. Unless otherwise specified, all oral declarations and written statements made by the sales firm and its agents and employees are not considered warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind. The sales firm and its representatives reserve the right to make a determination regarding lots based upon the consultation of reliable and established numismatic authorities including, but not limited to, commonly used numismatic books and reference guides. Should a buyer prove that an item purchased from the sales firm is a forgery or re-print or inaccurate beyond what CHAMPION AUCTION believes reasonable, the buyer may choose to reject said lot provided that he/she gives notice of the intent pursuant to the TERMS OF SALE. The lot in question must be returned to the sales firm within 14 days from the day of sale. Under no circumstances will CHAMPION AUCTION assume liability for any costs, expenses or damages incurred by the buyer in respect to any lot including, but not limited to, loss of any profits in whatever form. Bidders are advised to scrutinize each lot bid upon.
15. The sales firm assumes no risk, liability or responsibility for the material condition and/or other descriptive qualities stated or written concerning a lot except as specified in THE TERMS OF SALE.
16. In THE TERMS OF SALE, the term sales firm is understood to mean CHAMPION AUCTION, an iAsure Company.
Important: We are not able to accept Paypal for auction payments except by prior arrangement. A fee of 4% of the total payable will be levied on Paypal payments to cover Paypal charges.