Please read carefully all the terms of sale prior to bidding. These terms are applicable to all bidders. Please do not bid if you do not agree to all of the terms listed below. Your bid placed in this auction constitutes your acceptance of these "Terms of Sale."
1. The bidder agrees to pay in full by participating in the auction. The auctioneer has sole discretion in the event of a dispute. Any lot may be resold if a dispute may occur.
2. All items in the auction have been legally acquired are legal to sell and buy. All lots are guaranteed authentic and as described or we will refund your money.
3. Payment is due upon closing of the Auction session, or upon presentment of an invoice. Auctioneer reserves the right to void an invoice if payment in full is not received within 7 days after the close of the Auction. In cases of nonpayment, Auctioneer's election to void a sale does not relieve the Bidder from their obligation to pay Auctioneer its fees (seller's and buyer's premium) on the lot and any other damages pertaining to the lot.
4. All estimate prices are for reference only and all lots will be sold at the starting bid price. Lots may sell for a price greater or less than these estimates. All starting bids are the prices the lot can sell.
5. All lots won need to be paid in full before being shipped. We accept PayPal, Personal Checks, Bank Wire, Money Orders. We also accept credit cards. Any credit card or PayPal payment will be subject to a 4% processing fee. After you receive your invoice please inform us via email how you wish to pay.
6. Sales Tax will be charged to all Florida Residents. If you are a re-seller you will need to provide your re-sellers certificate number. Bidders outside of the state of Florida will not be charged Sales Tax.
8. Returns: If for any reason an item is not as described you may notify us within 7 days of receiving your items for a return. All items must be returned along with a written letter from a known authority in the field about the item in question. Any returns not received by Saturday, October 12th ALL sales will be considered final. We will not accept returns after this date. All return shipping will be at the expense of the bidder. All returns must include a tracking number. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ITEMS BACK IF YOU DO NOT SEND THE ITEMS WITH A TRACKING NUMBER! All returns must be approved by us prior to returning.
9. Bidding will be live online only. You may place your absentee bids before the end of the auction. If you think you may miss the sale please send it your Absentee bids prior to the date of the sale.
10. Shipping: All shipping must be paid in full by the buyer. Any customs fees or duties charged are the sole responsibility of the buyer(International Customers Only). All lots will be shipped with tracking numbers only. If you have any questions about shipping please contact us prior to bidding.
11. All bidders must register online prior to the sale.
12. In the case a successful bidder does not pay Minerva Gallery has the right to resell the lots. Bidder also agrees to pay any difference between the successful bid and the re-sale price.
13. If the auction invoice is not paid in full including buyers premium and any applicable processing fees (paying by Paypal or Credit Card), the unpaid balance will be charged interest at the highest permissible rate allowed by law until the full amount is paid in full. If the payment is not made at all and is referred to a collections attorney, bidder agrees to pay all fees charged to Minerva Gallery including attorney fees, court costs and any other costs charged to Minerva Gallery to collect the owed amount charged to the bidder for all lots won.
14. Buyer agrees that any claim of controversy arising out of, or relating to the formation, interpretation of performance of these terms and underlying transactions or the breach thereof, is subject to arbitration or judicial proceedings and shall take place within the County of Broward, FL subject to the laws of the State of Florida.
If you have any questions about the terms of sale or about any lots please feel free to contact us any time prior to the sale at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 719-646-3782. If for any reason we cannot get to your call, please leave us a detailed message and we will get back to you right away or just send us an email.
Thank you for choosing Minerva Gallery! Good luck and Happy Bidding!