Thursday, May 29th between 10AM and 7PM EST, and Friday, May 30th between 10AM and 7PM EST.
80 East 11th Street
New York, NY 10003
Terms & Conditions
- Successful bidders must pay for the entire invoice before any items are removed from our gallery. All items must be paid for within THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS from the date of auction and ALL items must be removed within three (3) business days. Any item not removed in this time are subject to a storage fee of $25.00 per item per day, payable to an outside storage company. If an item is to be shipped, it is sent to our UPS store location (our offsite storage and shipping facility) after the first 3 business days. All storage fees and invoices must be paid in full to retrieve items sent into storage.
- All items in this catalogue are offered by Roland Antiques Gallery Inc. (also referred to as Roland Antiques) either as agent for the consignor or as owner.
- Everything is sold AS IS and WHERE IS. While we do our best to describe the items properly, neither Roland Antiques, nor the consignors make any guarantees or warranties to the accuracy of these descriptions.
- Roland Antiques reserves the right to withdraw or combine any lots listed in the catalogue at its sole discretion. Roland Antiques and its auctioneers have final say in any dispute among bids or winning bidders. Roland Antiques' records shall be conclusive in any dispute.
- The purchase price payable by a buyer at auction shall be the final bid plus a 20% buyer's premium. PLEASE NOTE, an additional 3% for any online bidding, will be added to the Buyer's Premium, for a total of 23%. All purchases are subject to NYC sales tax rate of 8.875% unless a valid resale certificate is presented. A resale tax form must be completed in full prior to time of purchase.
- Roland Antiques takes payment in the form of cash, certified checks, personal or business checks, or wire transfers or credit cards. We will charge a $100 fee on all checks returned by the buyer's bank.
- No merchandise shall be given out prior to the end of the entire auction session. Roland Antiques reserves the right to hold merchandise paid for until all funds are received in our bank.
- Items in the catalogue may have a reserve which is a confidential minimum bid price agreed to between Roland Antiques and the consignor. Any reserve/ minimum bid will be either at or below the published low estimate in our catalogue. The auctioneer may open bidding and advance bidding on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of reserve.
- Roland Antiques reserves the right to refuse a bid from a potential buyer who has not established themselves with management prior to the auction.
- Roland Antiques does not guarantee the authenticity of any signature that appears on any work that we offer for sale unless so stated at the time of auction; the only guarantee is the medium in which a particular work is executed. All weights and measurements are approximate.
- Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement or a fact.
- Roland Antiques shall have no responsibility for any error or omission in the description. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. All items sold strictly AS IS. In the event of an exception, the buyer is responsible for ALL shipping costs.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.