ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bidding on any item by internet auction constitutes the bidders acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All comics were graded in house to the best of our ability, we make no guarantees as to the accuracy of these grades.
3. If an estimate is given for a lot, it should not be relied on as a prediction of actual selling price. Gallery Auctions reserves the right to change estimates on any lot at any time.
4. All sales are final, with no returns or refunds. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. Gallery Auctions makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind with respect to the property or its value, and in no event will Gallery Auctions be responsible for the accuracy of an items description, condition or estimate of value. ALL MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHTS ARE APPROXIMATE WITH NO GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY. All items will be available for preview and inspection prior to the auction. Bidding on any item in the auction indicates the bidders acknowledgement of and agreement to the above terms. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
5. An 18% buyers premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold. Please note all phone bids for this sale will also be subject to an 18% buyers premium.
6. All purchases will be subject to an 8.25% Texas sales tax unless (1) you are an out-of-state resident and your purchases are being shipped out of Texas or (2) you possess and present a valid tax-exempt number.
7. All purchases must be paid for within Three (3) calendar days following the sale date of the item by bank wire transfer, cash or credit card. We DO NOT accept business, personal or cashier's checks for online auctions at this time. No merchandise will be released until payment has been made in full. Please call us after the sale to make payment arrangements.
8. It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property at his or her expense after the auction, or to make shipping arrangements. Gallery Auctions will not be responsible for any expense incurred in the removal of purchased items. If any your items are lost or damaged in shipping, it is the purchasers responsibility to contact the Postal Service to file a claim. All items must be removed from Gallery Auctions premises within five (5) days following the auction. Failure to remove the items within the allotted time will result in storage charges at the rate of $5 per lot, per day. Any items left longer than 30 days without prior arrangements may be resold with no refund to the buyer. Please note that shipping charges can be expensive on larger items; therefore, it is the buyers responsibility to get any quotes and be aware of the transportation charges involved.
Gallery Auctions licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations, License #6153. Complaints or questions should be directed to the department at P.O. Box 25157 Capital Station, Austin, TX 78711, 1-800-803-9202.