Terms and Conditions for Pallet Auctions
BUYERS PREMIUM IS 23%.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
Please Note Our Terms of Sale. By registering to bid on this auction you agree to the following terms and conditions. We accept payment in the form of PAYPAL, wire transfer, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express).
1. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchant ability, fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. All artists' names and dates recorded in this catalog are to be taken as attributions to the artists named. No attributions to any artist or date are made or intended as to authorship or date of execution. Therefore, none of the property in this catalog is subject to any guarantee of authenticity and all of the property is sold as is. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them. Written and oral descriptions are opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you not bid on the item in question. We do not give refunds. All sales are final. No statement written or oral made by the auctioneer or any employee of Pallet Auctions shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by Pallet Auctions or by any seller represented by Pallet Auctions.
2. Bidding will begin at a price appropriate in auctioneer's discretion. The auctioneer always reserves the right to withdraw a lot for any reason he deems appropriate. All lots in this catalog are offered subject to a reserve, which is the confidential minimum hammer price at which a lot will be sold. In executing a reserve, the auctioneer has the right to bid on behalf of the Consignor, whether by opening bidding or continuing bidding in response to other bidders until reaching the reserve. If the reserve is not met, the Auctioneer has the right to withdraw the item from the sale.
3. Once we declare that an item is sold, we cannot reopen the bidding. It is the bidder's responsibility to get our attention prior to our saying 'sold'. We reserve the right to reject any bids deemed inappropriate or to withdraw any item(s) for lack of appropriate bids. If an item is withdrawn from the auction it may be offered again only at the auctioneer's discretion.
4. Payment must be made by PayPal, wire transfer, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express) within 5 business days from the end of sale. We reserve the right to require bank checks for large purchases. We reserve the right to not issue a bidder number or to withhold merchandise if appropriate credit has not been established. We require wire transfers, PayPal or Credit cards for international buyers.
5. Payment for all purchases is expected at time of purchase. Payment for successful bids are required within five business days of the auction. Bidding on an item indicates the client's acceptance of our Terms of Sale. In the event the buyer does not pay in full within seven days of the sale, Pallet Auctions may open a dispute with LiveAuctioneers against the buyer/bidder.
6. We are pleased to offer online bidding for prospective bidders. All phone bidding are held in the strictest confidence and must be received by 5 pm the day before the auction. No additional phone bids can be accepted on the day of the auction including additions when speaking with a staff person on the phone.
7. Shipping Terms
For domestic shipping (within the U.S.) the purchaser agrees to pay a flat shipping fee and that packing and shipping is done at the purchaser's risk and that the purchaser will pay in advance to Pallet Auctions a flat fee for shipping/packing. Domestic flat fee shipping charges for domestic shipping will be included on the end-of-sale invoice. At our discretion, items will either be packed by an agent such as a packaging store or Pallet Auctions. Please allow up to two weeks for shipping after payment is received and processed.
International packing and shipping and payment for that packing/shipping is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We are happy to provide names of carriers and shippers if an international purchaser so requests. Pallet Auctions is not responsible for shipping internationally and will have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items.
8. International buyers are responsible for tariffs, taxes, or assessments of shipped items to the buyer's country. Items shipped out of state are not subject to sales tax.
9. Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If a purchaser breaches any of these Terms of Sale, including the obligation to pay for purchased items, Pallet Auctions may seek all remedies under the law including canceling the sale and re-offering the property without reserve.
10. A buyer's premium will be applied to the purchase price of all items. All bidding shall have a 23% buyers premium added to the highest bid.
11. All photos and descriptions posted on LiveAuctoneers or any internet platform are property of Pallet Auctions and are subject to US copyright laws. No photo or description may be used without written approval by a Pallet Auction agent. Use of unauthorized photos and descriptions could incur penalties.
Payment is due for your item(s) upon receipt of invoice.