1. "Jerusalem of Gold Judaica, Antiques and Art LLC" ("Jerusalem of Gold") acts as agent for sellers of items to be offered for sale to the public ('the Sellers').
2. "Jerusalem of Gold" will produce a catalogue for every sale ('The Catalogue'), which will include, inter alia, a list of items available at the sale, their serial numbers, and opening bid prices. For the removal of doubt, information provided in the Catalogue, including opening prices, descriptions of items and any other information concerning the items, are solely for the purpose of providing information for potential buyers, and are in no way to be construed as binding, guaranteed information on the items? description, previous owner(s), date, source, or any other type of information.
3. The prices on the items list are minimum prices and are not to be considered an estimate.
4. "Jerusalem of Gold" appoints Mr. Yosef Mizrahi, or any other person it sees fit, as manager of the sale ('the Auctioneer'), who will be responsible on its behalf for holding and conducting the auction.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to deny the participation of any person in the auction. The auctioneer reserves the right to determine the winner of each lot, to cancel the sale of any item (even after it is sold), or to bring it up for re-sale, at his own discretion and at any stage whatsoever. The auctioneer also has the right to withdraw or add items to the sale, or to change the information regarding an item offered for sale after the publication of the Catalogue.
6. In order to participate in the auction, a potential purchaser must obtain a numbered paddle before the auction, which will enable him to bid at the auction.
7. The auction will be conducted using US Dollars as currency.
8. ?Final auction price? for the auction sale is the set price offered by the buyer, a result of his offer being accepted according to these terms. With the final call and the acknowledgment of the numbered paddle of the offeror by the Auctioneer, the offeror`s offer will be considered to have been accepted and as binding, and title to the item will pass to the offeror whose offer was accepted ('the Purchaser'). This is subject to the fulfilment by the Purchaser of all payment obligations as set out hereunder. The Purchaser whose offer was accepted shall pay "Jerusalem of Gold", besides the ?Final auction price?, a 15% commission based on the ?Final auction price? ('the Commission') and Israeli VAT on commission only. Payment to "Jerusalem of Gold" shall be effected immediately upon the conclusion of the auction, but, at any event, not later than seven days after the date of the auction. If, for any possible reason, the payment is made more than seven days after the date of the auction, the Purchaser will pay a Commission of 19% (22% for online buyers) and Israeli VAT on commision only.
9. Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer with no additional commission. Payment by credit card involves a commission by the credit company at a rate of 3%. A Paypal payment involves a commission of 4%. In cases which were approved in advance by "Jerusalem of Gold", it is possible to pay by bank drafts. Commission for overseas checks is 1.5%.
10. It is the responsibility of the buyer to collect the purchased items directly from the offices of "Jerusalem of Gold", or via a delivery service or courier on his/her behalf. In case of a specific request by the Purchaser, "Jerusalem of Gold" may, bearing no responsibility for damages or loss, pack and ship the items, charging the Purchaser full costs of shipping and handling. For shipping charges please contact "Jerusalem of Gold" offices. Price varies according to type of package, shipping method and country of destination.
11. Payments to "Jerusalem of Gold" shall be made in cash, credit card or bank transfer. Private checks will not be accepted without being first approved by the Auction House.
12. Payment in New Israeli Shekel for an item which is priced in US dollars will be calculated in New Israel Shekels according to the exchange rate, as published by Bank of Israel on the date of the auction or the day of payment, in any case the higher of the two.
13. A Purchaser is liable to pay interest on any delay in payment, at the rate of 2% per month of the amount payable, with linkage differentials all outstanding amounts payable to the Dollar Exchange Rate.
14. The Purchaser of an item, whether for his or her self or for another, is obligated to pay for the items and collect them. The auctioneer has the right to take any means he deems appropriate to ensure the Purchaser keeps his obligation, among these to cancel a sale, sell the item to another, charge the Purchaser for any expenses caused to the auctioneer, including interest and index linkage, sue for compensation, delay the release of the item, and add all expenses to the sum due.
15. "Jerusalem of Gold" is responsible for the information provided regarding the items' nature, originality and condition. That said, all information provided by "Jerusalem of Gold" is done in its capacity as agent for the consignor, and based on accumulated information and the experience of its experts. It is entirely the responsibility of the prospective purchaser to check and inspect the item(s) to determine condition, size, source, authenticity, authorship, and value during the allocated time prior to the auction. That said, the Purchaser may submit, in writing, any doubts regarding the authenticity and condition of the item within 30 days of the sale. If it is proven to "Jerusalem of Gold" that there has clearly been an error in the information which was provided relating to any item, "Jerusalem of Gold" shall refund any sums paid by the Purchaser when said item shall be returned to the possession of "Jerusalem of Gold". Subject to this obligation, the Purchaser shall have no claims and/or further demands with respect to that item.
16. A Purchaser is obligated to collect the purchased item and to fulfill his obligations to pay for the item no later than seven days from the date of the sale of the item. To be clear, the right to possession of the item will be transferred only after the Purchaser has fully fulfilled his/her payment obligations as set out in these conditions.
17. "Jerusalem of Gold" will represent, free of charge, potential purchasers who do not wish or who are unable to attend the auction. These potential purchasers are requested to complete the ?Rights to Bid? form in the Catalogue or "Jerusalem of Gold"?s website, no later than one day prior to auction. To be clear, "Jerusalem of Gold" will not be liable, under no circumstances, for any error, omissions in connection therewith.
18. Any potential purchaser who wishes to participate in the auction via telephone shall make the necessary arrangements within a reasonable time before commencement of the auction.
19. The courts of Jerusalem, Israel, shall have the sole jurisdiction in any dispute between "Jerusalem of Gold" and the Purchaser or any potential purchaser that has to do with, or is related to, the sale and/or to the transfer of any item.
20. In any case of doubt or dispute, the Hebrew version of this Terms Of Sale will be the binding document.