Hours of Preview for this sale are Thursday Dec. 14th 12 Noon – 7PM, Friday Dec. 15th Noon – 4PM.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Internet Bidders for K. D. Smith Auctions Sale of Trains & Accessories on Sat. Nov 11th, 2006.
1) All Internet sales are subject to a 15% buyers premium.
2) All items are sold to the highest bidder without reserve in "AS IS – WHERE-IS" condition with all faults. No Warranty or Guarantee is expressed or implied.
3) K.D Smith Auctions has taken the utmost care to describe the condition and identify to the best of our ability each item/items; however, it is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect the merchandise prior to bidding as there is a No Return Policy. Descriptions in this catalog supercede all other printed material including captions on pictures. Hours of Preview for this sale are Thursday Dec. 14th 12 Noon – 7PM, Friday Dec. 15th Noon – 4PM. Returns are allowed ONLY if a gross description error has been made in the catalog or on the internet site. The Auctioneer is the sole judge for any returns. These issues must be brought to our attention no later than 21 days after the auction date. Late paying bidders agree to give up the right of return for any reason.
4) GRADING: Grading as follows: C10 - Without Flaw, Unblemished. C9 - Like new with a possible evidence of light handling. C8 – Excellent, All original, minor imperfections. C7 – Very Good, minor scratches & play wear. C6 Good – Signs of moderate play wear with scratches. C5 – Fair, evidence of heavy use. C4 – Poor, All Original but poor condition. Note: Conditions of original boxes are NOT included in the grading.
5) Title of merchandise shall pass at the fall of the hammer or when the auctioneer says sold. The winning bidder assumes full responsibility once title has passed.
6) In the event of any dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or re-offer and resell the article in dispute. Even if there is a dispute with an eBay bidder, the auctioneer has final say on the article in dispute.
7) All items must be paid for in full before any items can be removed.
8) Terms of Payment: All payment must be received within 5 Business Days in the form of Visa/MC/Discover, Personal or Business Check (all checks must clear our bank prior to release of merchandise) Cash, Certified Funds, or Pay Pal.