1) ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2) An 25% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot. All sales are subject to appropriate State Sales Tax Laws. All purchases (including buyer's premium) will be subject to a NY State Sales Tax of 8.875%
3) All properties are sold AS-IS, and ALL SALES FINAL. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither the auctioneer nor the consignor makes any guarantee or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Any descriptions, condition, reports, and other statements are our opinions and are not to be relied upon as facts. No employees are authorized to make any warranties of any king on behalf of Harvard Auction Inc. Potential buyers must rely only on their own inspection of the merchandise.
a) NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR JADE: Harvard Auction Inc. does not guarantee the authenticity of the color or age of any jade. All jade will be sold AS-IS, without any warranties. All sales are final in jade purchases, no return will be accepted. Judgment of such qualities is at the sole discretion of the buyer.
b) NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE PAINTINGS:
Harvard Auction Inc. does not guarantee any descriptions concerning Chinese paintings including authentication, originator, artist, and the date of execution.
c) NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE STAMPS, COIN, AND /OR PAPER CURRENCY: Harvard Auction Inc. cannot guarantee illustrator, description, and conditions are provided as reference. All items sold AS-IS, no returns.
4) The auctioneer, at his sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any opening bid, which he feels is unacceptable or too low. The auctioneer also reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
5) If there is a reserve (minimum amount requested by consignor) on any item and a bid does not meet minimum reserve amount, the auctioneer has the right at his sole discretion to void any and all sales/bids on that particular item.
6) All items are sold to the highest bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid! The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. He may reopen bidding at his discretion and reject bids deemed to withdraw any item and to reoffer the item at another time.
7) Some properties sold at auction may include materials from protected or endangered species subject to laws governing imports and exports to or from the United States or other countries. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of obtaining an import /export license will not constitute for the total purchase price of lots. Buyer is responsible to ensure payment is processed and completed.
8) We accept payment by checks, wire transfer, and money orders. All payment or settlements shall be made in US Dollars. Buyers can only collect lots after their balance due is paid in full. Payments made by check or drafts, lots will only be release after bank clearance. PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE AUCTION.
9) Bidding on any items indicated your acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale.
10) Bidder is liable for shipping and handling. Successful bidders should provide written shipping instructions, including specified customs declarations to Harvard Auction Inc.for any lots to be delivered outside the United States. The buyers should accept all risk of loss and damages. Buyers will be responsible for any and all shipping expenses, including costs, packing and handling, loss damage liability fees. Although we shall use reasonable efforts to take care when handling, packing and facilitating any shipment of a purchased lot, Harvard Auction Inc. is not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third party retained for these purposes, including, without limitation, any packing, shipping or delivery of purchased lots.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.