1. All bidders and buyers shall can bid after the approval of this auction.
2. All lots in this auction contains ?Reserve Price?. An item containing a "reserve price" means that there is a minimum price that the bidding must reach to sell.
3.Auctioneer gives quarantee that all item in this auction is authentic.
4. ATMAS will contact the winning bidders with shipping information after the auction. Buyer pays shipping cost indicated in the auction description, as well as any applicable taxes, duties or fees for items originating from outside of the buyer's home country.
5. All merchandise purchased is payable directly to ATMAS and must be paid for upon receipt of the invoice. Invoices are sent the day after the auction. All the sold item will be dispach in 7 business day.
6. Acceptable forms of payment are VISA, MasterCard or wire transfers, payable in U.S. dollars. Invoice must be paid in full. ATMAS reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased until the funds have cleared.
7. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, ATMAS may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation, (a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchaser's breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has breached any of its obligations, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
8. ATMAS may, in its discretion and at purchaser's request, package and arrange for delivery as directed by the purchaser. In such event, purchaser agrees that (a) all such packaging, handling and delivery is at the sole risk of the purchaser and that Atmas shall have no liability for any loss or damage to such items, and (b) purchaser shall pay in advance, all packaging expenses, including labor, materials, carrier's fees and all insurance charges. Please arrange seventy-two hours in advance for collection and delivery. ATMAS shall not be responsible for obtaining any permits or licenses on behalf of purchaser and no sale shall be cancelled or refunded for lack of purchaser's noncompliance with permitting and licensing issues. ATMAS WILL NOT CANCEL SALE DUE TO SHIPPING.
9. A premium equal to 5% of the final bid price will be applied to each lot sold, to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
10. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and all other terms printed within, posted, and announced at the time of sale.
11. All sales are final and no refunds will be granted.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.