Friday, Saturday & Sunday, Jan 21, 22 & 23 12-6pm and Monday, Jan 24 12-5pm
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
1. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS. All items are available for preview prior to the sale. By bidding, you are indicating that you have examined the item. We try to note if an item is a reproduction or if it is damaged or repaired. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should not be interpreted as a guarantee.
2. Bidders must register with proper identification and obtain a bidding number in order to bid.
3. Terms are Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express (all via Paypal), certified or approved personal check with proper identification, and wire transfer. We reserve the right to hold merchandise until the check clears our bank if buyer is unknown to us.
4. A 20% buyer’s premium will be added to the price of each item purchased through the internet services of Ebay Live Auctions.
5. 6% New Jersey Sales Tax will be collected unless we have a copy of purchaser’s resale certificate and a completed tax exempt form.
6. All items are sold to the highest bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid. The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. He may reopen bidding at his discretion and reject bids deemed inappropriate. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to reoffer the item at another time.
7. Every effort is made by the auctioneer to execute all bids, including floor, absentee, telephone and internet bids. We are not responsible for any missed bids.
8. Items must be paid in full before they will be released from the pick up area. Purchasers are responsible for damage incurred during removal of purchases. We will be available for pick up in the gallery on Tuesday following the auction from 12 p.m. until 6 p.m. and Wed., Thurs., Fri from 10 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Items not picked up within seven days of the auction will be subject to a $10 per lot per day storage fee. Rose Hill Auction Gallery is not responsible for any left merchandise. All items not being picked up will be shipped by a local professional packaging store. For shipping estimates before or after the auction please contact Bob at 201-652-4444 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not do any packaging or shipping here at the gallery due to time constraints.