Wednesday December 29th 1-6
Thursday December 30th 1-6
Friday December 31st 1-6
Or by appointment
Terms & Conditions
1. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Our goal is to provide prospective bidders with accurate and detailed information. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you NOT BID on the item in question. We do not give refunds. All sales are final. No statement written or oral made by the auctioneer shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by Lilly's Auction & Gallery or by any seller represented by Lilly's Auction & Gallery.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 18% Buyer's Premium added to the total. FOR ABSENTEE BIDDING: There is a 18% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at close of Auction. We
accept, MasterCard, Visa & Discover Cards ONLY. Your credit card will be charged
for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums, and any taxes. North Carolina Buyers will be charged a 7.75% tax unless we have a Tax Number on file. A pre-auction
authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show
a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card
until a purchase is made. Shipping charges will be an additional separate charge. WE WILL MAKE CHARGES ON THE CREDIT CARD PROVIDED TO US.
4. The auction company ships through the United States Postal Service or other shippers as necessary. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Please note for furniture and large items, winning bidder must contact & coordinator shipper of your choice. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your purchase in excellent condition. We estimate a 10-business day turn-around for our shipments. This estimate can change due to the amount of on-line bidders.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly.
If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have
enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24
hours in advance of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or
weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name,
address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted.
This is to insure good communication between Lillyâ€™s Auction & Gallery, and the bidder, throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by
the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee
of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction
company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere
to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Union County, North Carolina.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a
nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The
auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder
as the purchaser. In-Gallery bids take precedence over internet bids.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids
unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written
or verbal statements.
13. Purchased items not picked up from our auction facility within ten business days of the auction will be assessed a storage fee of $5.00 per day, per item.
For online bidders we accept MasterCard, Visa, & Discover Cards ONLY. Hammer & premium payment will be charged to your credit card at the close of the auction.North Carolina Buyers will be charged a 7.75% tax unless we have a Tax Number on file. Winning bidders will pay actual shipping, insurance and packing costs. Shipping & handling costs will be applied via a second charge to your credit card. Winning bidder must contact & coordinator shipper of your choice. Small items will be shipped within 10 business days of close of auction.
Any lots packed by Lilly Auction, a minimum of $5.00 will be applied to the shipping charge. The US Postal service or UPS will be the shipper of choice when packed by Lilly Auction unless otherwise requested. If Lilly Auction does not pack the item(s), it will be taken to UPS for packing and shipping, also a $5.00 transportation fee will be applied. If furniture is bought, the buyer is responsible for the shipping, and will have 15 days to remove the item or a storage fee will be enforced of $5.00 per day. If the item is not removed in 30 days it will become property of Lilly Auction and will be resold.
18% for online bidders Please Read Payment Instructions!
7.75% sales tax NC