Auction Terms & Conditions of Sale:
1. All items sold AS IS WHERE IS and all sales are final. All lots are sold with no guarantees of any kind, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information. King Galleries is not responsible for genuineness or authenticity of any lot. No warranty whatsoever is given by King Galleries. No credits or refunds shall be given. King Galleries has full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lot from the sale without giving reasons.
2. Bidder is responsible for knowing which item he/she is bidding on. If unsure, bidder should inquire or refrain from bidding. If you become the winning bidder, you have entered into a contract and are expected to pay for the item(s).
3. Payment is due the day of sale. For internet bidders, payment is required within 7 days of the date of sale. King Galleries will email an invoice to all successful bidders within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
4. All merchandise must be picked up within 10 days of the date of sale. For internet bidders, shipping companies information will be provided; however, shipping is the sole responsibility of the bidder and King Galleries assumes no responsibility for the choice of shipper or the handling of the shipping company.
5. All sales are subject to a 7% Georgia sales tax unless a valid resale number is provided or unless the item is shipped out of state by common carrier.
6. An 18% buyers premium is required on all LiveAuctioneers purchases.
7. In cases where 2 or more items are being offered for sale, the bid price is Multiplied by the number of items. For example, 6 chairs sold at a bid price of $100 is $600 (6 x 100=600).
8. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Cash & Checks with valid id as payment for auction purchases. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL.
9. Absentee, phone and internet bidding are offered as a courtesy and King Galleries accepts no responsibility for a missed bid or withdrawal of any lot for any reason.
10. Submitting any bid on any item constitutes bidders acknowledgment and acceptance of all terms and conditions of sale.