Collection will be available for preview when published.
Terms & Conditions
- A 20% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL PRICE
- THE AUCTIONEER'S DECISION IS THE SOLE DETERMINANT OF A WINNING BID.
- PLEASE READ THE TERMS OR E-mail us at INFO@PEMBROOKEAUCTIONS.COM with questions
- Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Payments must be paid in full through PAYPAL. Pembrooke Auctions LLC reserves the right to hold items purchased and until paid for in the full amount. If the item isn't paid for within five days, it will be re-listed in the next auction and the buyer's money will not be refunded.
2. A buyer's premium of 20% will be added to the price of each lot purchased.
3. There are no guarantees, expressed or implied, all items are sold AS-IS, NO RETURNS, and/or REFUNDS ALLOWED.
4. WITHDRAWN LOTS: Pembrooke Auctions LLC reserves the right to withdraw any property before or during the auction and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of the property.
5. DESCRIPTIONS: Pembrooke Auctions LLC reserves the right to change the description of items before the auction begins and shall have no liability for the changes.
6. SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer is the sole determinant as to who is the successful bidder. Once the lot gavel closes, the successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot.
7. Invoices will be sent to the successful bidders as quickly as possible after the auction ends.
8. SHIPPING - Upon a successful bid, we have the buyer's chosen shipper pick up the items. Arrangements for all packing, insurance, shipping etc. are the sole responsibility of the buyer. The item must be picked up within a week. The estimates, charges and payments are arranged between winning bidder and the shipper. We are responsible only for the chosen shipper receiving the item(s) in good condition. This allows for a faster and professional shipping method.
Shipping information for those we have worked with in the past is as follows: The UPS Store (816)454-8460 Gladstone, MO. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, FedEx (816) 468-4500, and DHL Express 1-800-225-5345. and ALL ABOUT SHIPPING (816)-389-6006 or www.allaboutshipping.com
Let us know if you have other questions.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of the above terms and conditions.