FRIDAY DEC. 28TH 1 PM UNTIL 4 PM
DAY OF SALE 12 NOON UNTIL SALE TIME
796 CANTON ROAD
JASPER, GA 30143
Terms & Conditions
1. All items are sold "AS IS." The seller and auction company do no warrant the authenticity or condition of any items. In most cases all items are being sold used and as is. Descriptive references contained in any document or used by any person in describing the items being sold are used for convenience only. ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
2. All items are sold without reserve to the highest bidder. Estimates contained in any document or used by any person in reference to items being sold are for buyer's convenience only.
3. Title of each lot passes to the high bidder when the lot is "struck down." Thereafter, any loss is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Items are packed and transported by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. If any employee or agent of Jeff Dobson & Associates, Inc. shall pack or transport the items, it is fully at the risk and responsibility of the purchaser. Jeff Dobson & Associates, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by said employee or agent.
4. Jeff Dobson & Associates, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any property before the auction.
5. All bids are per lot, as numbered in the catalogue, unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer.
6. Any action, claim, complaint, expense, judgment, liability, loss, obligation, penalty, and suit of every kind will exclusively construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim or controversy between the parties is Georgia?s.
7. ABSENTEE BIDDING: Absentee bids will be accepted for this auction. $25 is the minimum opening bid for all absentee bids. Bidding is competitive with the auction floor from there. Therefore, it is possible to buy lots for less than your maximum bid. If the bid falls to the auction floor on the maximum bid, the item will be sold to the auction floor. The auctioneer will not go higher than the maximum bid. In the event of duplicate bids, the first bid received will take precedence. Absentee bids are accepted with a 10% deposit by check or money order. Any deposits will be refunded if the bid is not successful.
8. LIVE AUCTIONEER BIDDING: Bidders are approved for online bidding based on their previous records and information provided by Live Auctioneers. Approval is solely at the discretion of Jeff Dobson & Associates, Inc. We are not aware of the any Live Auctioneer bids in advance, but only during the time of the auction as they are forwarded to our computer. Jeff Dobson & Associates, Inc. will not be responsible for any omissions, errors or slow communications on bids from Live Auctioneers. In the event of a tie bid between a floor bidder and an online bidder, the floor bidder will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision in this matter is final.
9. All buyers will pay Georgia sales tax of 7% unless a valid Tax Exemption Identification is on file or presented at time of purchase or items are being shipped out of state.
10. An 18% buyer?s premium will be charged to online bidders.
11. IN HOUSE PAYMENTS: may be made by cash, Georgia check, debit card, MasterCard, or Visa. 13% auction house fee will be added to all invoices and discounted to 10% when payments are made by Georgia or pre-approved check. Out-of-state checks will not be accepted unless credit has been established with Jeff Dobson & Associates, Inc. prior to the auction. LIVE AUCTIONEERS PAYMENTS: Invoices will be emailed to the buyers during the week following the auction. This invoice will include total purchase price and actual shipping costs on all small items. Items deemed too large for in house shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange shipping. Money Orders, Traveler's Checks, debit card, MasterCard, Discover and Visa will be accepted for payment of purchases. Personnel checks will be accept but item will not be released until check clears our bank. The internet buyer?s premium is 18% and will be added to the hammer price. Items must be paid for within seven (7) days of invoice. Items must be scheduled for removal from our auction facility within seven (7) days or be charged a monthly fee of 1.5% of the purchase price.
12. Buyer pays all shipping cost and all shipping is handled in house on all small items. Items deemed too large for in house shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange shipping. Jeff Dobson & Associates, Inc., will not be liable for any damage which occurs during the shipping process. All items must be paid for before they are shipped. All international customers are responsible for their own taxes and tariffs based upon the actual selling price. The declared value cannot be of lesser value than purchase price. We ship thru USPS and UPS only. If the purchaser chooses another shipper the purchaser will be responsible for shipping arrangements.
13. Bidding on any item acknowledges your acceptance of these terms of auction.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.