Triangle Auctioneers LLC Terms and Conditions
All property offered and sold through Triangle Auctioneers LLC (“Triangle Auctioneers”) shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth below. By bidding at the auction, whether present in person or by agent, by absentee bid, telephone, internet or other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. ANY AND ALL PAYMENT PROCESSING FEES WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER
3. All purchases will be subject to a Massachusetts state sales tax of 6.25% if the buyer is a resident of the State of Massachusetts if the lots are shipping out of Massachusetts.
4. All properties are sold as is and all sales are final. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, Triangle Auctioneers makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Buyer shall not rely on the auctioneer, employees, the catalog description, or advertisements in any part, and must rely only on his/her own inspection and opinions of all items. No employee is authorized to make any warranties, expressed or implied, on behalf of Triangle Auctioneers.
5. If you are the high bidder on an item, you will receive an invoice by email within 48 hours with instructions regarding payment and shipment of your item. Shipping costs will be included in this invoice. You will be given the opportunity at that time to contact us and let us know your preferred method of making payment (credit card, check).
6. We accept credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, & Discover) and checks for purchases of all sizes. All payments or settlements shall be made in U.S. dollars. Buyers shall only collect the lots after full payments are made. Should payments be made by check, lots will only be released after bank clearance. If the item is being shipped by Triangle Auctioneers instead of collected in person, the item will be shipped as soon as full payments are made. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. If you fail to pay within 20 days, we will charge your credit card the total amount on your invoice. All property purchased from Triangle Auctioneers must be removed or shipped within 60 days after the auction date. Triangle Auctioneers will not be responsible for paid items left for over 60 days after the auction date (unless a prior agreement has been made). Items left after 60 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item(s), Triangle Auctioneers can exercise the right to re-auction.
7. If the buyer requests that Triangle Auctioneers ship an item to them, Triangle Auctioneers will package and ship the item to the buyer at the buyer’s expense. Triangle Auctioneers may, at its discretion, choose to work with a third-party packing and shipping company to ensure proper transportation. Packing and shipping expenses incurred by Triangle Auctioneers will be included in an invoice provided by Triangle Auctioneers to the buyer. Triangle Auctioneers will not be held responsible if the item is damaged or lost by the shipping agent.
8. All items are sold to the highest bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid. The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. He/she may reopen bidding at his discretion and reject bids deemed inappropriate. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to re-offer the item at another time. Every effort is made by the auctioneer to execute all bids, including floor, absentee, telephone and internet bids. We are not responsible for any missed bids. Triangle Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel any sale or bid before, during, and after the auction.
9. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots. Triangle Auctioneers does not provide international shipping for items made of, or containing ivory, rhinoceros horn, coral, or other materials pertaining to endangered species.