TERMS OF SALE
YOU MUST REGISTER 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE AUCTION!
1. EVERY LOT IS SOLD AS IS and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We, Unique Union Inc., do not guarantee dates, signatures, origin, condition, or authenticity. All measurements are approximate. The bidder is solely responsible for determining age, condition, origin, authenticity, and value of the item before bidding. We will attempt to describe every lot correctly and point out any defects, but neither Unique Union Inc., nor the consignor, will be responsible for any errors in the description or estimated value. All gold, silver, diamonds, and gemstones are not guaranteed. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items of interest. By placing a bid you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire or that you have chosen not to examine them. Any condition statement given by Unique Union Inc. is strictly an opinion and Unique Union's shall have no responsibility for errors or omissions.
2. Bid increments are a guideline and may be changed by the auctioneer at any time.
3. The buyer's premium on property purchased via Live Auctioneers will be in the amount of 21% of the final bid price.
4. Only Internet bidding is available right now. Unique Union Inc. will not be responsible for internet bids that are not sent, received, or executed by the administrator. In the unlikely event that we lose our Internet connection, Unique Union's reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel the remainder of the Internet auction.
5. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event that there are multiple bids for the same amount due to the sequence and timing of bids from floor bidders, Internet bidders, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the item in dispute. In the event of a tie between an internet bidder and a floor bidder, THE FLOOR BID WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any opening bid which he feels is unacceptable or too low and reserves the right to withdraw any property from the sale.
6. All announcements made during the auction take precedence over any printed material.
7. On the close of the sale of an item, title to the property immediately transfers to the successful bidder, who, in turn becomes the buyer of the property. The buyer assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased property, including all costs and expenses of handling, shipping, insurance, and export, and is liable for the full purchase price plus the buyer's premium and applicable taxes.
8 New York State buyers, without exception, in order to be considered tax-exempt, you must provide a fully completed, signed legible copy of your resale certificate, otherwise sales tax will be applied to all purchases
9. All accounts must be settled within (5) days of the auction. It is the responsibility of the buyer to contact Unique Union Inc. to arrange payment. We recommend wire transfer. Acceptable forms of payment are money order, cashier's check, personal's check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover. If payment is not made within specified time and the buyer has not contacted Unique Union Inc. to make arrangements, Unique Union Inc. reserves the right to cancel the transaction.
10. All packing and shipping of merchandise will be at the risk and expense of the buyer. We are not responsible for problems associated with shipping. We will ship internationally, but we cannot ship ivory oversea. Merchandise must be removed from our auction gallery within two weeks of the auction. Merchandise is stored at the risk of the purchaser.
11. By registering for this sale and bidding on any item, all bidders are entering into a contract and agree to abide by and accept these terms of sale.