1. All lots are sold "AS IS" and all sales are final. Neither we, nor
the consignor are responsible for the correctness of any statement of
any kind concerning any lot, whether written or oral, nor for any
other errors or omissions in description or for any faults or defects
in any lot. Neither the seller, ourselves, our officers, employees or
agents, give any representation, warranty or guarantee or assume any
liability of any kind in respect of any lot with regard to
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, description, size,
quality, condition, attribution, authenticity, rarity, importance,
medium, provenance, exhibition history, literature or historical
relevance. Except as required by local law any warranty of any kind
whatsoever is excluded by this paragraph.
2. The record of sale kept by the auction house will be taken as
final in the event of any dispute.
3. The purchaser assumes complete responsibility for items at the
fall of the auctioneer's hammer.
4. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
5. Payment must be made at the end of the sale unless prior
arrangements have been made. Casa de Tesoros accepts wire transfers in addition to cash, certified checks, credit cards, paypal, and money orders.
6. We handle all shipping in house. All items will be shipped insured. Please contact us for shipping rate on your lot(s) you won.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.