The following are the TERMS OF SALE for bidding in Live Auction, Saturday, Aug. 8, 2014.
AUCTION will start at 12 a.m. (PST), .
Lots can be viewed in person by appointment: 350 Northern Blvd. Suit 201 ,Great Neck ,NY 11021
Please read the following "Terms of Sale" carefully. These terms are applicable to all bidders in this auction, collectors and dealers alike. Please do not bid in this auction if you do not agree to all of the terms listed below. Your submission of bids in this auction constitutes your acceptance of these "Terms of Sale."
1. This is an auction sale, not an approval sale. By bidding in this auction, the bidder personally guarantees payment. The auctioneer has final discretion in all matters. In case of dispute, the lot(s) in question may be resold. Lots will be sold in their numerical sequence unless the auctioneer directs otherwise.
2. HIGH and LOW ESTIMATES are provided for each lot for reference only. When placing your bids, keep in mind that all lots in this auction will be sold WITHOUT RESERVE PRICING, meaning the starting price is the lowest price at which that particular item can/will be sold.
4. No lots will be released until payment in full has been made. Payment (in U.S. funds) may be made via personal check (which will be held until it clears your bank) or money order, via credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express), PayPal or Bank Wire Transfer. There will be a 3% service fee for all Credit Card and PayPal transactions. For PayPal payments please use " firstname.lastname@example.org " email address for processing payments.
4. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final price of each lot purchased through AUCTIONUS and will be paid by all bidders without exception. Live Auctioneers may asses a 3% computer bidding fee at their discretion.
5. New York SALES TAX: Appropriate Sales Tax (8.75%) will be added to all invoices, unless a valid NY seller's permit is on file with AUCTIONUS prior to any bidding in the auction. Items shipped outside of NY (United States or international) are also sales tax exempt.
6. RETURN POLICY: If our description of the item is not as described, we will accept return of the item; however, we MUST HAVE NOTIFICATION OF RETURN WITHIN FIVE BUSINESS DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF ITEM BY BIDDER, as shown by FedEx, UPS or USPS tracking data, and the item must be received by us within ten days. A letter from a recognized expert in the field pertaining to the item in dispute must be presented for refund. No lots may be returned without prior written consent. Late remittance constitutes just cause for revocation of all return privileges. Return shipping is at the bidder's expense. In no event may any lot(s) be returned after twenty (20) days from the date of the auction.
7. SHIPPING FEES are the responsibility of the buyer. All buyers will receive an invoice detailing their purchases, sales tax (if applicable), buyer's premium, and shipping/insurance charges. Some items may require a third party shipper, this will be noted in the item description. It is the responsibility of the successful bidder to contact the third party shipper, arrange pick up and payment. **For shipments outside of the USA, customs and duties may apply upon entry in to said country, and this fee, if any, is the buyer's responsibility. If you have questions about this, please inquire BEFORE bidding** A signed shipping release form must be received prior to any lot(s) being released to a third party shipper.
8. The auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot by placing a bid on behalf of the seller. The auctioneer may accept or decline any bid, or challenge to any bid, as he in his sole discretion shall determine.
9. ALL BIDDERS must register in order to bid. AUCTIONUS has the right to not accept or deny registration and bidding for any reason.
10. In the event a successful bidder fails to make payment when due, AUCTIONUS reserves the right to re-sell the merchandise and bidder agrees to pay for the reasonable cost of such a sale and also to pay any difference between the resale price and the previously successful bid, together with any incidental costs of sale and disbursements.
11. If the auction invoice is not paid for in full when due per invoice terms, including any applicable credit card processing fees, the unpaid balance will bear interest at the highest rate permitted by law until paid in full. If the matter is referred to an attorney for collection, bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees, court costs and other collection cost incurred by AUCTIONUS to collect past due invoices and that the services of process by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, shall be sufficient to confer "in personam" jurisdiction over bidder.
12. AUCTIONUS attempts to accurately describe each lot offered and photograph the pieces as they are. Unless noted in the description stands, risers, cases ect. are not included with the purchased piece and are simply aids in photography.
18. QUESTIONS? Feel free to email us at email@example.com with questions prior to bidding or feel free to call us at 646 9208896 . Please be sure to ask all questions at least 30 minutes prior to auction start time, as we will not be able to take calls or answer emails sent to us during the auction.