PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. All property offered and sold through yizhong International Auction shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth below. When bidding on any lot offered by yizhong International Auction, whether present in person or by agent, by absentee bid, telephone, internet or other means the bidder indicates acceptance of the following Terms and conditions
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2.All bids are subject to an 23% Buyers?Premium which is in addition to the placed successful bid.
3. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. Although all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither auctioneer nor consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
* Please note that all Goods, with no guarantee as to authorship or as to authenticity. All sales are final, no returns will be accepted. It is the responsibility of the potential buyer to determine whether or not any of these Goods might be original.
* Please note that all Goods, with no guarantee as age or authenticity of the color. All sales are final, no returns will be accepted. Judgment of such qualities is at the sole discretion of the buyer.
* Please note that High and low estimates are provided solely for comparison purposes and Yi zhong International Auction makes no warranties of any kind relating to them.
4. All bidders are required to register prior to bidding. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder's number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered bidder. The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for bidding card or the privilege of bidding by number at the auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.?
5. We accept check and PayPal. All payments or settlements shall be made in US dollars. Buyers shall only collect the lots after full payments are made. Should payments be made by check or draft, lots will only be released after bank clearance. All property purchased must be paid in full within seven days after the initial invoice date. The winning Bidder?s failure to pay in full within 20 days will cause the Bidder to be faced with all, or any combination of the following measures: elimination of all future bidding privileges; credit agency reporting; legal and/or collection action.
6. All property purchased from Yi Zhong International Auction must be removed within 20 days after the auction date. Yi zhong International Auction will not be responsible for paid items left for over 20 days after the auction date. (Unless a prior agreement has been made). Items left after 20 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item Yi Zhong International Auction can exercise the right to re-auction.
7. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or reoffer the lot for sale. The auctioneer shall have sole discretion to refuse any bid, or refuse to acknowledge any bidder.
8. Some of the lots in our auctions are subject to a Reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price, below which the lot will not be sold agreed upon by the consignor and Yi Zhong International Auction. Representatives of Yi Zhong International Auction will execute such reserves by bidding on behalf of the consignor.
9. Packing, shipping, handling and insurance are the buyer's responsibilities. Upon request, our staff will provide a list of shippers who deliver to destinations within the United States and overseas. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.