***** Please register early for guaranteed approval for this auction.*****
For your convenience, we welcome Absentee bids. Absentee bids left at Live Auctioneer are not the same as bids left with Just Bid LLC directly. Please call (201) 917-9689 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to fill out the form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) All property are sold *“AS IS” “WHERE IS”* and “ *WITH ALL FAULTS*”. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No statement, whether written or oral shall be deemed to create any guarantee, warranty, representation or assumption of liability. Most of the properties are pre-owned unless stated "Brand New" otherwise. Conditions are offered as a courtesy to bidders, and are opinions only, not statements of fact, and do not imply any guarantee and warranty concerning condition. Without condition statement does not imply that the property is perfect or free from wear and tear.
2) Bidding. When making a bid, a bidder agrees and assumes personal liability to pay the hammer price, including the buyer's premium, shipping and insurance cost. You are agreeing to a legally binding contract. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PLACING A BID. The highest bidder will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, Just Bid LLC has the final discretion to determine the successful bidder.
3) Buyer's Premium. A buyer's premium of 22% will be added to the hammer price of each lot purchases.
3% to Live Auctioneer + 19% to Just Bid LLC = 22% Buyer's Premium
4) Payments. All payments must be made in US currency. All purchases must be settled within three (3) days from invoice date. We accept WIRE TRANSFER or CHECK. For International buyers, we only accept Wire Transfer. Item(s) will be shipped when funds cleared in Just Bid,LLC bank account. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property. We report all non-paying bidders to Live Auctioneer as well as to other auction houses. We reserve the right to report such nonpayment to credit and collection agencies in our sole discretion.
5) Taxes. New Jersey Sales Tax of 7% will be charged on all purchases unless a) buyer provides sales tax certificate or b) for items is being shipped out of New Jersey.
6) Shipping. Buyer Pays Shipping & Insurance Costs. All shipments are fully insured. Purchased Lot(s) will be shipped within 2-3 business days from the date payment cleared in Just Bid LLC bank account.
RESIDENTIAL shipping address poses GREATER RISK OF NON-DELIVERY or THEFT. Just Bid LLC is not responsible for loss to residential shipments. You, the buyer/recipient accepts full responsibility for loss. No refunds and none negotiable. To avoid this, please make sure that there is an adult to sign for the package or email email@example.com your work address.
Customers who prefer to use their own shipping accounts, accepts full responsibility for any loss or damage to the package. No refunds and none negotiable.
International Shipment, taxes and duties are your responsibility. Please be aware of and comply with all exports regulations and restrictions. No refunds will be provided for the failure of Buyer to comply with this provision.
In case of damage, there will be an investigation. Detailed photographs of the item and with all the shipping materials must immediately be email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If damages incurred as a result of packaging, Just Bid LLC will reimburse the paid hammer price of the item only not including the buyer's premium and shipping costs. If damages incurred as a result of the shipping services, a claim will be submitted on your behalf and any settlement will be reimbursed to you.
7) Estimates are given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling or resale price.
8) Competing Bid. The auctioneer may be accepting bids for an item from other sources. These include: telephone bids, absentee bids, and other bidding platforms.
9) Paid Lots. For buyers who will request to put a hold on the shipment, Just Bid, LLC shall have no liability for lost or any damage to property. Unclaimed paid lots for over 2 months from the auction date will be considered abandoned and no refunds will be issued.
10) Just Bid, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, during or after the auction.