Antique Vintage Painting Landscape Windmill signed by the Artist. FRED RONEY, OLD FRAMED .
VINTAGE OLD FRAMED ,
5% up to$10,000.00
5% up to$1,000,000.00
WE WILL INVOICE THE COST OF SHIPPING. BUYERS PAYS SHIPPING COST.
Accepted payment methods
Payments over $4,000
For payments over $4,000.00 dollars, a wire transfer is required.
Antiques & Art Auction Gallery
Terms & Conditions of Sale
All property in the sale is offered according to the following terms and conditions and is applicable to all bidders, including Internet bidders.
1. All property is sold "as is", "where is", with any and all faults. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Antiques & Art Auction Gallery, LLC. shall have no responsibility and holds harmless for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES, OR REFUSALS. The estimations provided in the listings of our auction are subjective and depend on different opinions that are acquired in the art market. The estimations are OPINIONS and DO NOT IMPLY any FACT. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any kind, express or implied. Your bid will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine the item. Antiques & Art Auction Gallery LLC. is not responsible for any variations in appearance of online photographs. Due to various monitor settings, some colors may appear different in person than online.
2. All statements contained in the catalog or in any bill of sale, invoice or elsewhere as to authorship, period, culture, source, origin, measurement, count, quality, rarity, provenance, importance, exhibition and literature of historical relevance, or physical condition ARE STATEMENTS OF OPINION AND NOT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. No employee or agent of Antiques & Art Auction Gallery LLC. is authorized to make on their behalf or on that of the property owner any representation or warranty, oral or written, with respect to any property.
3. A bid shall be conclusive proof that the person has made themselves acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them. Antiques & Art Auction Gallery LLC. is not responsible for retracting or canceling bids on Live Auctioneers. If an online bidder wishes to cancel or retract a bid that is solely done through Live Auctioneers. If a bid is not retracted or canceled prior to auction then the buyer is responsible for the transaction.
4. All invoices must be paid no later than the 7th business day following the conclusion of the auction. A dispute will be entered for any invoice not paid within 7 business days.
5. It is our policy to protect the identity of any and all bidders and consignors at our sales.
6. A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the sale of each lot. A 3% credit card processing fee will be required for all credit card transactions through the Live Auctioneers secure payment platform. Antiques & Art Auction Gallery LLC. does not currently accept PayPal. Sales of over $5000 might require a wire transfer.
7. Antiques & Art Auction Gallery LLC. is not liable for malfunctions, errors or omissions (hardware, software, electronic, human or otherwise) whether or not due to Antiques & Art Auction Gallery LLC. fault or negligence, resulting in the inaccurate transmittal of bids, the failure to execute bids or any other irregularity.
8. Use of LiveAuctioneers.com allows bidders to enter bids "live," that is, as property is offered for sale, just as if the bidder is present at the sale.
9. Bidders must register with LiveAuctioneers.com to participate in online bidding.
10. All bidders are subject to approval from Antiques & Art Auction Gallery before they could bid in our auctions.
11. Purchaser is responsible for all costs of shipping and making arrangements. Antiques & Art Auction Gallery LLC. will take buyers merchandise to our shipper once buyer has completed payment.
12. We do our best to help you with the shipping, but we are not responsible for damages during shipping, customer needs to contact us for special shipping requirements like extra insurance or an specific shipping service
13. It is further agreed by signing up for an auction; the user has read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions.
Antique Vintage Windmill Landscape Impressionism FRED