1976-S 50C Silver Kennedy Half Dollar PCGS PR69 DCAM
PCGS PR69 DCAM
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. We can ship your items for far less then all Major Shipper's we pass on our discounted rates to our Customers. Buy with confidence in Business over Thirty Years. We add the cost of shipping to each Invoice.
Accepted payment methods
GUN BROKER SITE RI]LES
GunBroker.com Site Rules
The following describes the rules for use of the services provided by this Web Site. We reserve the right to supplement, revise or update these Site Rules at any time as stated in the GunBroker.com User Agreement (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œUser AgreementÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬). Your continued use of the Site following such amendment means you accept and agree to any such updates, revisions and additional rules.
All capitalized terms have the meanings given in the User Agreement, unless they are otherwise defined in these Site Rules. Furthermore, ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œyouÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬ as used in these Site Rules has the meaning given in the User Agreement.
Use of Our Services. Our services are only available to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to minors. If you do not qualify for an account for this reason, please do not use our services. This Site provides a forum for buyers and sellers to engage in transactions for products related to firearms, knives, swords, hunting equipment, and accessories (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œItemsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬). We are not involved in the transactions between buyers and sellers ourselves and we are not responsible for the outcome of a transaction except to the extent described in these rules and in the User Agreement.
Auctions. We provide an advertising venue for sellers to list and sell Items and buyers to bid on and purchase Items. We do this through an auction-like format, although we are not auctioneers. When a seller lists an Item, the seller provides basic information about the Item, sets out the terms of the sale (which may vary from the basic terms in these rules in some instances), and the seller may, if he chooses, set a reserve price, a minimum bid or starting bid. Below you will find further information and rules on selling and bidding on the Site.
The winning bidder is the highest bidder on the Item, or in the event of a tie, the bidder who placed the highest bid first. In the case of a reserve price auction, a bid is only a winning bid if it meets or exceeds the reserve price on the Item.
1. Registration Accuracy. In order to use our Site you must first Register. You must provide true and accurate User Information about yourself in the registration form. It is your responsibility to keep this information up-to-date. It is a violation of U.S. federal law to make bids in a false name or with an invalid credit card, even if our software initially accepts such a bid. Please be aware that even if you do not provide your real name, your web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Do not test our auctions with false bids. This puts you at substantial personal legal risk. Fraudulent bidders will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Currently, various state, federal and international law enforcement agencies, including the U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the U.S. Secret Service, have become involved in investigating Internet fraud cases.
2. Member Account, Password and Security. Once you register, you will receive a User ID and a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and your password. You are also entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your User ID and password. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your User ID and password or any other breach of security relating to Your User ID and password and the Site.
1. Listing. Once you list an Item for auction it becomes an irrevocable offer to sell the Item to the winning bidder. Once there is a winning bid, you have a binding legal agreement to sell the listed Item to the winning bidder under the User Agreement, these Site Rules, and according to the terms of your listing for the Item. Once you list an Item and receive a winning bid, you cannot withdraw it from sale. Please carefully consider these obligations before you place an Item for auction.
2. Listing Content. A Listing must offer a specific product or service at a specific price. Any Listing we consider to be general advertising instead of an offering of a specific product or service may be removed at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to edit (but have no obligation to do so) or remove an auction Listing for violations of law, violations of these Site Rules or the User Agreement, or in our sole discretion. We may move a Listing to another category if we consider the Listing inappropriate for the listed category, so put your Listings in the most appropriate category. You hereby grant to us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in any Listing, Posting or content you post to the Site, in order to allow us to (i) list the content on the Site, (ii) update or improve the Site and any relevant Services, and/or (ii) make use of such Listings, Postings or content for uses related to the Site including electronic or print publications, reference materials or reports to third parties regarding sales and listings on the Site. (Any such publications or reports made available to third parties, other than in the context of law enforcement, will not include any userÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s personal information.)
For the convenience of sellers, we may offer catalogs of stock images, data, descriptions, and product specifications that are provided by third parties (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œCatalog ContentÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬). You may use Catalog Content solely on the Site in connection with your Listings on the Site.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the Catalog Content will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree not to hold our Catalog Content providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in such content. If you choose to include such Catalog Content in your Listings, you continue to be fully responsible for your listings and for ensuring that your Listings are accurate, do not include misleading information, and comply with the User Agreement, these Site Rules and all GunBroker.com policies.
The Catalog Content may include copyrighted, trademarked, or other proprietary materials that belong to us or third parties. Your right to use the Catalog Content is strictly limited to use on the Site with your Listings on the Site, and for no other reason whatsoever. The Catalog Content is for your personal use only, and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. You may not remove any copyright, proprietary, or identification markings included with the Catalog Content, or create any derivative works based on Catalog Content (other than by including them in your Listings). You further agree not to enable or allow any third parties to do what you are prohibited from doing herein.
Your description of the Item must be accurate and truthful. Adding additional unrelated keywords to your Listing to make it appear through our search facilities is prohibited. Item titles may not be in ALL CAPS. We do not allow the posting of multiple Listings for the same item; excessive duplicate Listings may be removed at our sole discretion without notice.
3. Prohibited Listings. You must have the legal right to sell any Items you list on our Site. You may not list the following on our Site: (a) live animals; (b) human body parts (e.g., relics, skulls, human remains or other parts); (c) bulk email lists; (d) illegal weapons, instructions, kits, plans, or parts designed to illegally convert firearms to full-auto fire; (e) instructions, kits, plans, or parts designed to illegally build silencers; (f) instructions on how to build bombs or explosives; (g) unauthorized replicas, (h) items containing faces, names or signatures of any person unless authorized by that person; (i) hazardous, restricted or toxic materials or substances; or (j) multi-level marketing or similar programs. You may not list any Item that would cause us or you to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. You may not list any Item that is stolen or counterfeit. Your Listing may not be defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing; and it may not contain obscenity or child pornography.
4. Viruses, Etc. You may not use the Site to distribute viruses or other technologies that may harm the Site or the interests or property of us or of any other User.
5. Non-U.S. Sellers. As long as all applicable laws of the countries of residence of both buyer and seller are followed, non-U.S. sellers are welcome to list Items for sale on the Site. Laws may vary considerably, and you as buyer and seller assume complete responsibility for compliance with all Legal Requirements of the U.S. and other jurisdictions in these cases. You agree that any guidance provided on the Site (whether as part of these Site Rules, the User Agreement or elsewhere) does not constitute legal advice to you or any other person, and you are responsible for ensuring that you obtain any legal advice necessary to ensure your compliance with the Legal Requirements applicable to your Listing and sale/purchase. Please keep in mind that the vast majority of buyers and sellers using this Site are located in the U.S., so buyers tend to assume that the Items are located in the U.S. If the Item is not located in the
Andrew's Coins and Jewelry Auction No.: AU425
FFL COMPLIANT GUN AUCTION LICENSE # 1-59-099-02-0C-49788 EXPIRATION DATE MARCH 1ST, 2020 AMERICAN PAWN JEWELRY & GUN LLC
Andrew's Coins passe's the cost of Credit Card Processing. The following as amended by any posted notices or oral announcements during the sale, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the catalogue shall be offered for sale or sold by Andrew's Coins and Jewelry and any consignor of such property for whom we act as agent. By
bidding at an auction, whether in person or by agent, absentee bid, telephone or other means, the buyer or bidder agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
These terms and conditions are absolute and cannot be altered or changed in any way. If you do not understand any of these conditions, please ask the auctioneer
BEFORE bidding. Your winning bid legally binding contract which cannot be altered or voided. No transfer recognized from bidder to bidder. These terms and
conditions, and no statement, whether written or oral, and whether made in this catalogue, an advertisement, a bill of sale, a salesroom posting or announcement, the
remarks of an auctioneer, or otherwise, shall be deemed to create any warranty, representation or assumption of liability. The rights and obligations of the parties with
respect to these conditions of sale, the conduct of the auction and any matters connected with the foregoing shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the
jurisdiction in which the auction is held. By bidding at auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, telephone or other means, the buyer shall be
deemed to have submitted, for our benefit, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state, county, province and if applicable, federal courts sitting in such state.
1 .To be eligible to bid on any item in this auction you are required to register and receive a paddle or assigned bidder number. To qualify for registration, you must
provide proof of identity such as a valid driver's license, providing full name and current address.
2. All property is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and neither Andrew's Coins and Jewelry nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind
or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance,
authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog, at the sale, or elsewhere shall be
deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements are approximate.
3. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on Andrew's Coins and Jewelry's part
as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any
dispute arises after the sale, Andrew's Coins and Jewelry's sale record is conclusive. Andrew's Coins and Jewelry records the audio portion of each auction.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
5. As a convenience to customers, absentee bids and phone bids will be executed by Andrew's Coins and Jewelry personnel in a competitive and confidential manner. Phone bid
arrangements must be made 24 hours prior to start of the auction. Andrew's Coins and Jewelry will not be responsible for failure to execute absentee or phone bids.
6. There will be a buyer's premium of 20% added to the hammer price of each lot All purchases will be subject to an 7% Florida sales tax unless (1) you are an out of-
state resident and your purchases are being shipped out of Florida or (2) if you are a Florida resident and you possess a valid tax-exempt number. Andrew's Coins and Jewelry must have
a Tax exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax exempt sale. No Exceptions!
7. PAYMENT - Domestic Clients: We accept PayPal, bank wire transfers, cash, personal or company check with proper ID, cashier's check, travelers check, money order,
Visa and MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please note ALL transactions over $1000 USD must be paid via wire transfer. Items purchased in person must be paid for on the day of the auction. For items purchased via phone or absentee bidding you must pay by the 5th business day after the auction. For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice the day after the auction. It is your responsibility to contact Andrew's Coins and Jewelry via telephone 561-278-7778 to make payment. If paying by check, Andrew's Coins and Jewelry reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of Andrew's Coins and Jewelry and its bank.
8. SHIPPING - It is the buyer's responsibility to arrange for and pay for shipping. All property should be removed from our premises no later than 5:00 P.M. on the fifth
business day following the end of the auction. Unless prior arrangements have been made with 561-573-1132, items not removed by the specified time will be
charged storage and handling fees of $10.00 per item per day until removal. For a list of recommended shippers please contact us.
9. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid,
by the purchaser for such property.
10. Andrew's Coins and Jewelry reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
11. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered.
12. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price.
13. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to it by law, including without limitation the right to
hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, Andrew's Coins and Jewelry at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the
purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including
handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due hereunder and incidental damages.
14. In the unlikely event that we lose our internet connection, Andrew's Coins and Jewelry reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
15. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Andrew's Coins and Jewelry and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Andrew's Coins and Jewelry, shall be governed
by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Rules and regulations for Gun Broker
1976-S 50C Silver Kennedy Half Dollar PCGS PR69 DCAM