PLEASE NOTE: All bidders at West Palm Auction acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of sale and agree to be bound thereby. If you do not understand any of these terms or conditions, please ask a staff member for clarification before registering.
21% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED ON ALL LOTS PURCHASED
1. The auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the hammer price.
2. Condition of items sold - The auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold ?as is? and without recourse.
3. Florida Sales Tax - will be paid on the hammer price and the 21% Buyer?s Premium. All purchases will be subject to 7% Florida Sales Tax unless the buyer provides West Palm Auction with a valid Resale Certificate at the time of registration. Merchandise purchases with a Resale Permit from a state other than Florida shall be sold outside of Florida. Identification such as a business card is required. Non-Resale purchases from Out of State must be shipped from the West Palm Auction by common carrier, or Florida Sales Tax is applicable.
4. All measurements and sizes - are approximate.
5. Minimum bids - may be placed on some items.
6. Removal - shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified, and shall have the option of removing and storing or reselling at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased. NO LOT MAY BE TAKEN FROM West Palm Auction UNTIL CHECKED OUT BY AUCTION STAFF.
7. Claims - No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from premises.
8. Personal and property risk - Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
9. Records - The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
10. All lots - to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL.