The next auction 77. Auction is scheduled for 22. July 2006 starting at 09:00 a.m. Doors open at 08:00 a.m.
Pre-inspection: from 15. July 2006 and 16. July 2006 (11:00a.m. - 17:00p.m.)
Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Post-sales: one week after end of auction
Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m and Saturday 10:00a.m. to 4 p.m.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Trade -Conditions of Sale
By participating in any sale or auction - in persion via phone or in writing you ackowledge that you are bound to the following terms and conditions:
· The auction happens voluntarily in the name and on account of the consignors. The property will be offered by us as agent for the Consignor, with exception of our own property.
· The descriptions of the goods in the catalogue are made to the best of one's knowledge and belief. Mainly they are based on the specification of the Consignor. Descriptions of the state of the goods are just thought as clue for significant damages. The goods are coming up for auction in the state they are, all property is sold "AS IS". The auctioneer does not guarantee nor is liable for the correctness of the descriptions in the catalogue, age, origin, size, weight, signatures, brands and material. Signatures, brands, etc. are read off but not verified; errors are reserved. You are requested to inspect, examine and verify on your own in any case.
· In general, the opening bid starts with the price stated in the catalogue. Up to 50 Euro the next bid is increased by 5 Euro; at bids exceeding 50 Euro the next bid is increased by about 10 %. Is a good offered "without limit" the auctioneer starts with the highestavailable written bid order. Bidders who want to bid per telephone will be called before the desired lot in the catalogue is reached. However, the auctioneer can not made reliable for the establishing of a telephone connection. A good is knocked downto a bidder when there is no higher bidding after three announces of the bidding. The auctioneer can reserve or refuse the knocking down if there is a special condition. In the ca se that some bidders share the same bidding at the same time and there is nohigher bid after three announces the knocking down of the first bidding has to be considered. The auctioneer is allowed to withdraw a knocking down and to reoffer the good in the event of a mistakenly overseen timely bidding when this is immediately requested. The knocking down commits to purchase; with the knocking down the possession and full risk are passed to the purchaser; the ownership is passed with the complete payment.
· The auctioneer is allowed to combine or split numbers of the catalogue, to offer
some goods out of turn or withdraw some goods.
· There is a buyer's premium of 23 % on the knocking down. In this premium is thestate sales tax of Germany ("Mehrwertsteuer", MwSt.) included (19,8276 % +16 %mwST. = 23 %).
· Successful bidders taking part in the auction personally have to pay cash immediately the total price of purchase in . Later payment or credit transactions are only allowed if an agreement with the auctionhouse was made before. The payment of successful bidders who made their biddings by phone or written bid order or were represented by agents is not seen as late 10 days counted from the moment of arrival of the bill. The payment is due at once anyway. In the event of default in payment we charge the usual interest for each broken month. Does the payment in foreign currencies cause a possible loss resulting from rate of exchange and cash, expenses are charged. The same is done when paid with cheques. The purchaser is liable for a lossresulting from a default in payment or refuse of accepting a knocked down good; the auctioneer has the choice to demand the implementation of the selling contract or compensation because of non-implementation. Regardless of this the good can be put for auction again, a pos-ble loss is charged to the first buyer; the first buyer has not the right to receive the fference to a higher knocking down; the buyer is not allowed to bid any longer. sidi. The buyer has to receive the goods at once after the auction. The auctioneer can not be made liable for any sold goods unless there is a negligent action of the auctionhouse.
· If something has to end up in court, it will be in Oldenburg, if there is no other rule in § 29 ZPO.
· If one of the rules is not valid, the other rules stay valid; at the place of the invalid rule is a rule taken that is legal and in accordance with the economical purpose.
· This document is just a translation of our German terms of trade ("Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen, AGB"). If there are differences between the English translation and the German original document, the German original is valid.