All items are available for preview at 3700 Eastern Ave Cincinnati, OH 45226 during regular business hours.
Terms & Conditions
The Velvet Cricket Online Auctions and Gallery: Terms & Conditions
All property offered and sold through The Velvet Cricket Online Auction & Gallery shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth below. By bidding the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. A 5% buyer's premium will be added for LiveAuctioneers.com
3. All purchases (including buyer's premium) will be subject to Ohio State Sales Tax of 7%, unless the buyer is an out-of-state resident and lots are being shipped out of Ohio, or if the purchaser has a valid Tax Exempt Certificate (an actual resale certificate must be presented and on file with).
4. All properties are sold as-is, and all sales are final. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither the auctioneer nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Buyer shall not rely on the auctioneer, employees, the catalog description, or advertisements in any part, and must rely only on his own inspection and opinions of all items: we offer a preview and high-resolution photos for potential buyers to review and make their own conclusions about the piece. No employee is authorized to make any warranties, expressed or implied, on behalf of The Velvet Cricket Online Auction & Gallery. NO GUARANTEE OF PROVENANCE: The Velvet Cricket Online Auctions & Gallery is not responsible for the research and provenance of each item and is not responsible for the authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and make no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging or any imperfection not noted.
5. All buyers must provide a credit card in order to approve requests in case of default by the buyer. If you are the high bidder on an item, you will receive an invoice by email within 24-48 hours with instructions regarding payment and shipment of your item. You will be given the opportunity at that time to contact us and let us know your preferred method of making payment.
6. We accept all major credit cards, checks, cash, and wire transfers. Payments over $3000.00 will be charged an additional 3%, if payment is made by credit card. All payments or settlements shall be made in US Dollars. Lots may picked up or shipped when full payments are made. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 20 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. If you fail to pay within 30 days, we will charge your credit card the total amount on your invoice. All property purchased from The Velvet Cricket Online Auctions and Gallery must be removed within 30 days after the auction date. The Velvet Cricket Online Auctions and Gallery is not responsible for paid items left for over 30 days after the auction date (unless a prior agreement has been made). Items left after 30 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item(s) The Velvet Cricket Online Auctions and Gallery can exercise the right to re-auction.
7. Some property that is sold on auction can be subject to laws governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots