KENNEDY'S AUCTION SERVICE
4872 Hwy 64 East, Selmer, TN 38375
731-645-6357 - 731-645-5001 - 731-610-3060
Tennessee Firm #4834
1. All sales are final.
2. Cash, check or bank wire transfer will be accepted as payment for auction purchases. All invoices must be paid in full within seven (7) days. Kennedy's Auction Service reserves the right to cancel any unpaid order after that time and to ban the bidder from future sales. Make out checks to Kennedy's Auction Service, 4872 Hwy 64 East, Selmer, TN 38375. Kennedy's Auction Service must be satisfied that all payments of any form have cleared before merchandise is released or shipped to the successful bidder. Kennedy's Auction Service will only help arrange shipping once payment has been cleared. Live in-house bidders are required to settle in full day of auction. Kennedy's Auction Service reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal/business check, money orders or cashier's check until funds are collected and cleared.
3. All lots are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS." Property shall be displayed for thorough public inspection and sold as is, where is, and without recourse for any refund or reduction of the sale price for either floor, phone or internet bidders. Kennedy's Auction Service does not guarantee the grade of any coins unless the coin in slabbed by NGC, PCGS, or other grading service carrying a guarantee.
4. All lots are sold as shown, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Kennedy's Auction Service is not responsible for errors of description or authenticity of any lot or for any defect of it. Kennedy's Auction Service gives no warranty whatsoever to any buyer in respect to any lot. No credits or refunds shall be given.
5. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer or other acknowledgment of a successful bidder on a lot, title to the property in that lot will pass and the successful bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased property. The highest bidder shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle it and put any disputed lot up for sale again. Kennedy's Auction Service has full discretion to refuse any bid, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lot or lots from the sale.
6. All merchandise must be picked up within 15 calendar days of the auction. It is the buyer's responsibility to pick up the merchandise or arrange shipping. Kennedy's Auction Service will ship durable items at the owners' expense. Insurance and delivery confirmation will be required. All items not picked up within 15 calendar days are subject to a storage charge of $10 per item per day.
7. Kennedy's Auction Service is not responsible for packing or shipping any purchases. If any assistance is provided, it is at the entire risk of the buyer. In no event will Kennedy's Auction Service be responsible for any damage, regardless of the cause.
8. In no event will Kennedy's Auction Service's liability to a buyer ever exceed the purchase price paid.
9. Online bidding is a convenience offered to Kennedy's Auction Service customers and while we make every effort to execute your instructions regarding your Online Bids. Kennedy's Auction Service is not liable or responsible for any errors or failure to execute such instructions.
10. An 18% buyer's premium will be added to the successful bid price for items purchased through Live Auctioneers.
11. Kennedy's Auction Service does not provide auction estimates. All items are sold at absolute unreserved auction. The bidders and the market set the price.
12. All legal disputes or any litigation's that may arise, for any reason, between Kennedy's Auction Service and bidder shall be tried in Courts of Selmer, McNairy County, Tennessee. Successful purchasers agree to pay any and all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred by Kennedy's Auction Service, the seller and/or their assigns, agents or employees in the commencement or defense of any action here-under as well as in the collection of any obligation here-under.
13. By registering to bid on any item, bidder agrees to all terms and conditions of the auction.
14. Kennedy's Auction Service reserves the right to refuse to accept bids or approve bidders for any reason. Some bidders may be required to have a hold placed on their credit card in order to be approved to bid.
15. All photo's are copyrighted. Photo's are to aid in description and condition reports only and Kennedy's Auction Service does not give permission for photo's to be used for any other purpose.
16. International Buyers must pay with bank wire transfer on all purchases totaling more than $500.
17. By registering for this auction, Bidder agrees to receive emails from Kennedy's Auction Service regarding upcoming auctions.
18. This auction is being conducted under appropriate state and local laws and the Uniform Commercial Code. Any additional terms or conditions of sale shall be announced prior to the auction. Bidding on any item indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. All sales are subject to 9.25% Tennessee State sales tax unless a copy of a valid resale certificate is given or the item is shipped out of the State of Tennessee, via a registered federal motor carrier trucking company or federal domestic shipper (USPS, Fedex, Etc.). If you buy from out of state and pickup in person, you pay sales tax.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.