Lots can be previewed Tuesday September 14 10 a.m.- 7 p.m. or Wednesday September 15 10 a.m. - auction time.
360 S. Washington St.
Falls Church, VA 22046
Terms & Conditions
SHIPPING IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR ARRANGING & PAYING FOR SHIPMENT. The buyer understands that Quinn’s can recommend a shipping companies that they routinely work with, but those are all independent companies with no relationship to Quinn’s. Quinn’s strongly encourages buyers to quote shipping charges prior to bidding.
Ebay Conditions of Sale
Any bid constitutes acceptance and acknowledgement of these terms.
1. FULL PAYMENT: All items must be paid for in full within 5 days of receipt of invoice, invoices will be sent out within 72 hours of sale completion. Nothing may be removed until it is settled for. Payment for purchases must be made by cash, credit card (Visa, MC, Visa, Discover & American Express), or check, personal or business, if approved by the Auctioneers. All sales are subject to Virginia State Sales Tax laws. Bidder agrees not to stop payment on checks or disallow a sight draft and is responsible for any expense due to collection of bad check. Return check fee is $25.00. The Auctioneers reserve the right to repossess, at any time, at your location, the merchandise involved.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. Quinn's Auction Galleries has made every effort to accurately describe and catalogue all property to be sold and, assumes no risk, liability or responsibility for the identification or authenticity or authorship, weight, count, measure of any property identified in its catalogues or lists of sale. The descriptions of items appearing in the auction catalog and any advertising prior to an auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneer (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before the fall of the hammer in its sole and exclusive discretion. I, the Bidder, have examined this merchandise, and accept it the way it is. I understand that it is my responsibility to request condition reports, and ask clarify questions
3. RESERVES: In some cases items may be subject to reserve as indicated in the catalogue by a "*" or verbally by the auctioneer. A reserve is a confidential minimum price between Quinn's and the consignor, and generally does not exceed the low pre-sale estimate. The auctioneer and its representatives reserve the right to bid on behalf of the consignor up to, but not exceeding the reserve price. In certain instances, the Consignor may pay less than the standard commission rate where the Company or its representative is a successful bidder on behalf of the Consignor. Where the Consignor is indebted to the Company, the Company may have an interest in the offered lots and the proceeds therefrom other than the broker's Commissions, and all sales are subject to any such interest.
4. BUYERS' RESPONSIBILITY: After a Bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, they have become the new owner of the item, even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the buyer at this point, and Buyer assumes all risks of loss and damage. Buyers should guard their items accordingly.
5. DISPUTES: The Auctioneer shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding. The Auctioneers' designation of a buyer is final.
6. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
7. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are acting as the Owners Agents only.
8. ESTIMATES: A range of estimates is given for each lot, with a low estimate and a high estimate. The estimates are merely guides for bidders and an opinion of the auctioneer or representatives of the price a lot might bring at auction. Estimates are based, where possible, on prices that similar items have sold for in the past. Estimates should not be relied on as a representation or prediction of the actual price a lot will be sold for. Actual selling prices could be significantly different from estimates. Quinn's Auction Galleries will not be liable if the actual selling price is different from the estimate. Estimates do not include the buyer's premium, any applicable taxes or other charges.
9. STORAGE: ITEMS NOT SHIPPED WITHIN 14 DAYS FOLLOWING THE AUCTION WILL BE SUBJECT TO A $3.00 PER DAY STORAGE CHARGE. If items are not picked up within 30 days of the auction the item will become property of Quinn's Auction Galleries, and the seller will remain responsible for charges.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.