The below Terms and Conditions of Auction constitute the entire agreement with the successful bidder relative to the property purchased at auction. In bidding with us you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms:
1. This particular auction contains items with "no reserve" or "reserve" pricing, as indicated in each item description. An item with "no reserve" means there is no minimum price set, so the item is guaranteed to sell regardless of what the winning bid price is. An item containing a "reserve" means that there is a minimum price that the bidding must reach to sell.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw lots prior to the commencement of each auction.
3. Estimates published, showing both a high and low end range for each item, are of the opinion of us as to the fair auction value for each item. We make no warranties as to finite value for item(s) sold. You as the bidder decide the final price.
4. The purchase price payable by the buyer shall be the sum of the final bid plus a buyer's premium.
5. All items must be picked up, or have shipping arranged, within 10 days following the auction date. We are not responsible for items left for more than ten days. After 10 days, all unclaimed lots may be re-listed for sale and any payment, gratefully accepted as a tax-deductible charitable donation.
6. All property is sold "as is" and no any warranties or representation or any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, or description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice, or in the catalog, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability. Prospective buyers are urged to inspect those lots in which they have an interest. All sales are final and no refunds will be granted.
7. We will contact the winning bidders with shipping information after the auction. Buyer pays shipping cost indicated in the auction description, as well as any applicable taxes, duties or fees for items originating from outside of the buyer's home country.
8. All merchandise purchased is payable directly to us and must be paid for the day of the auction. All merchandise must be removed from our auction within fourteen days of the auction, and in no event shall have any liability for any damage to property left on its premises for more than fourteen days after the sale. If any property has not been removed within fourteen days from the date of sale, the merchandise may be transferred to and stored at a bonded warehouse and the purchaser agrees to pay all transfer and storage expenses, and/or we may place the merchandise in a subsequent auction, without reserve, to be sold to the highest bidder, and after deducting the standard commission and any additional charges that may apply, remit the proceeds to the purchaser.
9. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, wire transfers, paypal, personal check or Money Order payable in U.S. dollars. Invoice must be paid in full. We reserve the right to hold merchandise purchased until the funds have cleared.
10. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, we may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation, (a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchaser's breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has breached any of its obligations, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
11. We may, in its discretion and at purchaser's request, package and arrange for delivery as directed by the purchaser. In such event, purchaser agrees that (a) all such packaging, handling and delivery is at the sole risk of the purchaser and that we shall have no liability for any loss or damage to such items, and (b) purchaser shall pay in advance, all packaging expenses, including labor, materials, carrier's fees and all insurance charges. Please arrange seventy-two hours in advance for collection and delivery. We shall not be responsible for obtaining any permits or licenses on behalf of purchaser and no sale shall be cancelled or refunded for lack of purchaser's noncompliance with permitting and licensing issues.
12. A premium equal to 24.5% of the final bid price will be applied to each lot sold, to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.