Welcome to Ken's Antiques & Auction!
1. A buyer's premium of 18% of the hammer price shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price. A discount of 3% will apply for cash, check or money order payments.
2. The total sales price is subject to applicable sales tax. GA residents will pay 7% unless a tax exempt form is on file.
3. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, cashiers check, money order, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Personal checks will be accepted but require clearing before item(s) will be released for shipping. If paying by cashiers check, money order or personal check please mail payment to; P.O. Box 1081, Adairsville, GA. 30103.
4. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid.
5. Paid items may be removed from the auction house. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items shall not do so until the Monday following the day of auction. After two (2) weeks, any items remaining at the auction center will be placed in storage. Fee for storage will be $10 per week per item.
6. Bidders are responsible for all packaging/insurance/shipping charges. For bidders convenience, packaging, insurance and shipping is provided by Pak Mail, a third party shipper. The shipper will pack multiple items of similar size & type together if possible. General questions regarding shipping/insurance and tracking should be directed to Mike Riddell at Pak Mail phone number 706-629-6245 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Shipment will be made within two business days from receipt of payment for shipping. They can also provide quotes for large/oversized items and furniture.
7. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer shall decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again.
8. Due to uncertainties of bidding, a lot may sell to the audience for the same amount as an internet bidder. The auctioneer's decision shall be binding and final.
9. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
10. Some lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold.
11. Ken's Antiques and Auctions will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s). Phone bidding is an available service and must be arranged in advance with our staff.
12. All auction inquiries must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. The deadline for email inquiries is 24 hours before auction begins.
13. Purchasers may inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so. All items are sold as is, where is. Written and oral descriptions are of our opinion and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials, or any other feature of items being sold. All items have been made available for preview prior to sale. All sales are final. We do not give refunds. If you have any questions concerning these terms or items being sold, please ask before the sale begins. You can direct questions regarding terms and condition of items to Kenneth@kensauction.com . DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!