Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 11:30 Until Sale Time
Terms & Conditions
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Auction Marketplace or Auctioneers, Ken & Bonnie Jackson, Inc. have put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auction Marketplace or Auctioneers, Ken & Bonnie Jackson, Inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Auction Marketplace or Auctioneers, Ken & Bonnie Jackson, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
2. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auction Marketplace or Auctioneers, Ken & Bonnie Jackson, Inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Auction Marketplace or Auctioneers, Ken & Bonnie Jackson, Inc. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold "AS IS" and that they may not return any item they purchase without prior authorization from Auction Company. Buyer shall have 48 hours from the date the property is received to notify the Seller. After the 48 hour period all items are considered "AS IS", without recourse. The foregoing guarantees only valid to the original buyer. The item(s) must be returned in the same condition and packaging as when purchased. Discrepancies of description shall be decided by mutually agreed upon experts whose determination must be in writing and at the expense of the Buyer.
3. Auction Marketplace or Auctioneers, Ken & Bonnie Jackson, Inc. is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Marketplace or Auctioneers, Ken & Bonnie Jackson, Inc. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Auction Marketplace or Auctioneers, Ken & Bonnie Jackson, Inc. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Auction Marketplace or Auctioneers, Ken & Bonnie Jackson, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
4. Reserve Price: some lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold. The Auction Marketplace, Inc will act to protect the reserve by bidding through the Auctioneer. The auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot below the reserve by placing a bid on behalf of the Seller and may continue to bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the reserve. This may be done by placing consecutive bids or by placing bids in response to other bidders.
5. For on-line, live internet or absentee bidding there is a 15% buyers premium. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any applicable taxes. WE DO NOT ACCEPT OUT OF STATE CHECKS. A pre-auction authorization charge of $1.00 may be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge back on his/her credit card.
Your bid is a Contract!
Place a bid only if you are serious about buying the item. If you are the successful and winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property bid on from the Seller. You should contact the Seller to resolve any questions before bidding or participating in any auction.
6. The auction company through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
7. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email or telephone. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
8. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Auction Marketplace, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
9. Bidder agrees that the laws of the state of Utah shall govern this agreement and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Salt Lake County, Utah. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between AUCTION MARKETPLACE OR AUCTIONEERS, KEN & BONNIE JACKSON, INC. and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Salt Lake County, Utah.