1) All bids are by lot numbers and by proper bid increments in Euros as this sale is being conducted in Wiesbaden, Germany. Bidders may bid through H.R. Harmer Nutmeg simultaneously in US Dollar equivalents, as of the date of sale. The buyer of record and the award price for each lot will be as hammered down by Heinrich Koehler. Any dispute that may arise will be settled by the auctioneer at Heinrich Koehler in Wiesbaden, Germanys discretion and will be final.
2) Successful bidders, bidding through the Connecticut USA office, Stamp Auction Network and eBay, will be invoiced in US Dollar equivalents as of the time of sale and may vary from the tables published within this catalog. Lots so awarded will be shipped with shipping and insurance charges from the Connecticut USA office and residents of CT will be subject to CT state sales tax (6%), unless a current resale number is provided prior to the sale.
3) Absentee Bids will be executed on the buyers behalf at one increment over the next highest bid and may be subject to a reserve.
4) A buyers premium of 23% will be added to all purchases.
5) Successful bidders, who have established credit with us, will have lots and an invoice sent to them for payment. All other bidders must pay in advance upon receipt of invoice. Personal check, VISA or MasterCard (if supplied when bidding) may be used for your payment (if declined immediate payment is to be made); checks must clear before lots are sent. Title remains with Nutmeg until all invoices are Paid in Full. Risk of loss in transit shall be on the purchaser.
6) All lots are genuine as described. In the event of a discrepancy, we must be notified within five days of receipt. An item with faults which is described as such, cannot be returned for any fault condition.
7) No illustrated lots may be returned because of centering, margins, perforations or other factors shown in the illustrations.
8) Lots that contain more than 8 items may include small faults, these are NOT noted in the descriptions and are therefore NOT grounds for returns. Please examine such lots and base your bid upon this examination.
9) Successful bidders who wish to submit a lot for expertization must notify us in advance or within five days of receipt and the lot must be paid for. If a mutually acceptable expert finds a lot to be misdescribed, we will refund the full purchase price, plus the expert fee up to a maximum of $100. No lot or lots may be returned if altered. For all expertization Nutmeg will submit all lots to the appropriate authority. A certificate issued within the past 5 years is valid and returns will not be accepted upon re-submission of such item, nor any fees reimbursed.
10) The placing of bids constitutes acceptance of the above terms.