Preview Exhibition June 10 - 24 in the Workshops Gallery, Union Hall, 2 Central Street, Rockport, ME 04856
5% up to$1,000.00
Terms & Conditions
1. GUARANTEE All items sold in this sale are sold in as is condition. Though statements in this catalogue and those of the auctioneer have come from what are believed to be reliable sources, purchaser must understand he or she is buying property entirely upon his or her own examination and opinion.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT Paypal, certified or cashier check, bank money order, or pre-approved check. Your item purchased will not be released until collected U.S. funds are received. Any banking arrangements including necessary wire transfers can be made through Camden National Bank, PO Box 310, Camden, ME. 04843, Tel.: (207) 236-8821; FAX: (207) 236-6256. The Maine Media Workshops Routing No. is #011201458, Acct. #09211503. Payment is due directly following notification of successful bid(s).
3. RIGHT TO REJECT BIDS The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of the article being offered.
4. SUCCESSFUL BIDDER The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between the bidders, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion as to who was the successful bidder or he may re-offer the disputed item for sale if he so wishes.
5. RESERVES Items in this auction carry a reserve. The purchaser will be the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. Actual reserve figures are confidential. Estimates on any items are reflected in this catalogue.
6. BUYER PREMIUM All lots are subject to a 5% buyer premium to be paid by the successful bidder as part of the purchase price. The buyer premium directly benefits the Workshops programs and services.
7. OWNERSHIP TITLE Ownership title passes on the fall of the auctioneer gavel. Thereafter, the property is at the sole risk of the buyer. Neither Maine Media Workshops nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or any damage to any article due to theft, fire, breakage or any other cause whatsoever, however occasioned.
8. TAX All sales are subject to a 5% Maine Sales Tax (on purchase price), that will be collected at time of payment unless a current sales tax-exempt certificate is presented. Items transported by common carrier out of Maine are not subject to sales tax.
9.UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE All transactions will be conducted according to Maine law and Title II, Section 2-328 of the Maine Uniform Commercial Code. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid.
10. SHIPPING: Shipping charges will be added to the winning bid. All shipping will be handled by Global Packing & Shipping (GPS) of Camden, ME. Please contact GPS for shipping cost estimates in advance of the sale: 207-236-2926 email@example.com www.globalpackingandshipping.com
NOTE: In no event shall the Maine Media Workshops or auctioneer be held responsible for any loss, damage, or liability relating to packaging, shipping, transportation or storage of items purchased.
11. ACCEPTANCE Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms.